TOP 100 REVIEWERon 5 April 2014
The Original Sniper elite v2 game is awesome and the first nazi zombie game was a blast so i figured i might as well complete my collection and get this. If you liked the past game then you will love this especially as they have now added in a few extra zombie types to boot. Game play and graphics wise it's virtually identical to the first zombie army game although i would argue the game seems to run smoother (certainly something i found on my pc). I convinced a friend to get this and the game gets even better in co-op mode with us sharing the load and working together. Definitely one of the best zombie shooters i've come across in the past few years and the X-ray kill cam never gets boring! Keep in mind that you will require a online internet connection in order to play and you will require a Steam account.

Since it isn't listed, here are the minimum system requirements:

Windows Vista (Service Pack 2) or later * 2GB memory * 256MB graphics card * Broadband internet connection * 6GB Hard Drive space * Dual-core CPU

All that's left to say is if you liked the past games or like zombie shooters then this is one to add to the list, get your friends to join you and you'll have a blast every second!

Highly Recommended!
on 23 February 2014
Having finished Sniper Elite Nazi Zombie Army and barely got out of Berlin with my life, I could wait to again feel the tension as I lined up yet more of the undead in my sights. With NZA2, Rebellion have not just made a sequel (same enemies, same level of danger, etc). they have come up with some more enemies for you to eliminate - if you thought the heavy machine gunner was hard to kill, wait till you meet the flame zombie - barbecue anyone ???

Seriously, this game has you on the edge of your seat and once the siege starts, you have to aim true as the undead just keep on coming. As I reached the end, I had just one thought - "What will they do with Nazi Zombie Army III - whatever it is, I can't wait to play it.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 March 2015
Didn't expect much from this but having read the good reviews I thought I'd give it a chance. What a stella game so pleased I picked it up. Just love it. The music really freaks me out. Best played at night in house on your own in dark at high volume your heart will be racing. Head shot after head shot brilliant.Love games like this that don't take themselves seriously just concentrate on the fun! buy it.
on 2 February 2014
Very good game play.
Fast dispatch.
Recommend for anybody look for a high quality zombie game.
Requires steam which is cool because it keeps you updated.
on 5 June 2014
It seemed that it would be too far fetched. But it proved to be a descent effort to provide a fresh look.
on 20 January 2016
Requires steam account but doesn't say so on description - item returned
on 4 February 2015
another good game to collect and play
on 9 April 2015
A GOOD FOLLOW UP TO THE ORIGINAL
on 7 September 2015
OOOOOOOOOH RAH KILL THE ZOMBIES
on 22 July 2014
Great Product and delivery.