on 3 April 2014
My eldest daughter uses this together with other dolls from the same serie. She is happy and the clothes fits right in with the rest.
on 19 December 2013
A* New Doll - Brilliant second doll of this fairly new character, lovely detail as usual, big plus to collectors!
on 22 May 2014
what a very pretty looking doll! the little bow on the tail is so cute! my daughter loves this very pretty,.
Two of my nieces are absolutely Monster High mad at the moment - as with the majority of girls in their years at school. At first glance they may seem a little creepy but I must admit that if Monster High had been out and about when I was little then I would have actually liked dolls (well the Monster High ones anyway) and I am quite upset that I am far too old for them now!
I have bought one of my niece's this Catrine DeMew doll for her Birthday present and I just know that she will be so happy and excited when she opens the gift wrap. Catrine DeMew, Jinafire Long and Clawdeen Wolf are part of a three doll Scare-Mester (New Semester/New Term) range that has recently come out and Catrine is one of the very few dolls that my niece has not yet got. I couldn't resist having a quick peek at the doll before wrapping her and I told myself that "this was for purely checking that everything was included that should be....."!

The Catrine DeMew doll stands at around 27cm tall (this seems to be normal approx height for the MH Dolls). She comes with her purple bag, bangles, striped dress, purple shoes, scarf, bow on her tail, coffin shaped chalk pastel case holder (with chalks inside), hairbrush, doll stand and diary/planner. She has purple hair with pink and purple streaks and her arms, legs, elbows and wrists are jointed and so poseable and I just know that my niece is going to love this doll.

Catrine is the daughter of a Werecat and she is 17 years old. Catrine loves to sketch and is a purrfectionist when it comes to her art and she loves to spend her time organising her paints, brushes, chalks etc as she finds it very calming. She is originally from Scaris (Paris) and speaks French. She is a very stylish Monster High pupil.

A really good quality doll with lots of extra accessories and especially good quality when compared with some of the more 'basic' models in the Monster High range. Now I just need to hope that my daughter likes Monster High when she grows up and that they are still popular so that I can play with the dolls and sets myself!

Here are some hopefully handy links to the other ScareMester dolls which hopefully may help someone:-

Monster High Scare-Mester Jinafire Doll
Monster High New Scaremester Clawdeen Wolf Fashion Doll
Please be aware before ordering that there are a couple of different links to these dolls and one link may have the dolls from Amazon themselves cheaper such as this link for Catrine; Monster High Scare-Mester Catrine Doll
review image review image review image review image
on 18 July 2014
Product as described
very fast delivery
no issues
recommend-
on 18 April 2015
I wouldn't normally go out my way to buy dolls, I'm more of a soft toy girl. However, Catrine DeMew was the cutest werecat doll ever. I just had to buy her, she's so cute. Would recommend to doll collectors and little girls alike.
on 3 August 2014
this doll is so adorable she Is my fav from my daughters collection she has a detachable tail with a little bow on it comes with a stand
on 14 November 2014
Grand daughter just loved this doll, she has others in the collection so was pleased to add another to her collection.
on 1 May 2015
Bought it for my little sister, she loves it, and I have to say I was impressed with the quality myself.
on 17 October 2014
I buy this Last Jan 2014. so I think this doll is nice and like her hair... so I stay keep her. ;p