5.0 out of 5 stars Super Pants
They were fab for my eighties night, I am a size 16, and worried as it did say 8-14, however they were a lovely fit and lots commented on them that I should of gone as Olivia Newton John. HA HA.
Published 10 months ago by brenda

2.0 out of 5 stars 2 star
i rate this so low as the fitting was rather tight and when i had these on, with in a hour the seemed had come apart i am normally a size 12 and in a pair of disco leggings before they have never ripped. I am not that bothered as these was part of a fancy dress.
Published 3 months ago by Meeshy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Pants, 21 May 2014
This review is from: Womens Ladies High Waisted Disco Leggings 8-14 (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant quality, speedy delivery and good fit!, 19 Sept. 2014
I ordered the blue colour in a size large and I'm a size 12 . They are really good quality; slightly thicker and very comfortable. The leg length is good and as the waist is high so they don't fall down. These were delivered very quickly and they were well packaged. The colour is a vibrant blue. I was very impressed with the whole service and the quality of the product. I ordered these for an 80s night out. Excellent value for money. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars I AM SHOCKED AT HOW GOOD THIS PRODUCT IS, 9 Aug. 2014
I really like this product- I was skeptical since it was a S/M that it may be too large/ not fit. It fit perfectly with room for movement. The waistband is slightly large for me but that is more to do with the shape of my body; I am a 10 on top then an 8/10 in middle and a 12 on the bottom. I love the sheen! This is perfect for a night out, people who dance etc! I would definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars 80s theme night., 5 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Womens Ladies High Waisted Disco Leggings 8-14 (Apparel)
Did not expect a good fit as i am 6ft and normally a size 14. The outfit and those bits and pieces that went with the look were great. A good night was enjoyed by all that night.

4.0 out of 5 stars Leggings, 21 May 2014
Leggings are are a bit see through so I had to fold down the top to cover it apart from that nice fit nice product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Disco leggings, 5 May 2014
M. puddick - See all my reviews
Women's high waisted disco leggings. Great value for money very quick service very happy all round would recommend especially for dressing up

4.0 out of 5 stars Disco Leggings, 23 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Womens Ladies High Waisted Disco Leggings 8-14 (Apparel)
Fits nicely, really comfortable. Bought for my daughter for her school show, she now wears them all the time. Very pleased with this purchase and recommend it as a good buy.

2.0 out of 5 stars 2 star, 4 Dec. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended!, 29 July 2014
Great, the leggings are exactly what I had hoped for, just the right fit and length, and a really nice bright colour and sheen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality disco leggings, 15 Mar. 2015
These are great disco leggings. The material is very shiny but feels quite high quality for such a low price.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›