4.0 out of 5 stars love it
I loved this top as soon as I saw it. im a uk size 8 and I found the small fit really well, although the arm holes are a bit baggy randomly.
Published 8 months ago by Nicky Hartley

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the vest pity about the size
Bought as a stocking filler for my granddaughter ,she will love the design but I'm worried about the size very small I got the xxl size and I think it looks a 12-14
Published 2 months ago by janet

4.0 out of 5 stars love it, 13 April 2014
the picture on it is pretty plastic-y feeling and I am not sure how many washes it will last and am certain if you ironed it, it would be no more. that being said it is a really good quality material, the print is incredibly bright and looks awesome on. for the price its definitely worth it

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 1 July 2014
i ordered a small and it fits great. get loads of positive comments when i wear it (mostly from little girls)

4.0 out of 5 stars Bit tight due to the Ariel iron on icon, 5 Jun 2014
This review is from: Twisted Punk Disney Little Mermaid Ariel Vest Top Tank emo pinup girl tattoo (Apparel)
The fabric is a little stiff, I wanted it to be stretchy elastane sort of material but it is a bit stiff and thicker, almost like cotton. I love the Ariel design though and will be wearing this little baby to a festival on saturday woohoooo

5.0 out of 5 stars Luv it!, 1 April 2014
I Really love this Vest! Looks great on and fits fine. The animation is a good size too along with the detail. Postage was super quick!

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome!, 29 Dec 2013
Very cute and quirky! Love the design. Good quality vest. Slightly big size, would suggest maybe ordering smaller. I'm a UK size 12 and it fits very generously but still happy and good service

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 30 Sep 2014
I bought this for my sister for her birthday along with the Alice vest . She absolutely loves them. They are small made so I would suggest getting the next size up as I did. Very pleased with this garment, great quality of fabric and design. Would definately purchase from this seller again.

4.0 out of 5 stars probably looks the best out of all the tops I searched for on ..., 5 Nov 2014
I ordered this because I'm obsessed with the little mermaid, probably looks the best out of all the tops I searched for on here. To be honest it is quite cheaply made and will only be used as a vest for bed. And after just 1 wash the design has already started to crumble a bit.

4.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 19 July 2014
The shirt came very quickly which I was pleased with. Its soft material and the print is very bright. The only thing is that it does come up a bit smaller than O hoped but it does fit still.

4.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves it, 11 Dec 2014
Bought for my daughter. Reading the other reviews I bought a size 10-12 which is larger than her normal 8-10 and she's happy with the size and fit as anything smaller might have been tight.

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the vest pity about the size, 15 Oct 2014