Size: Small|Colour: White|Change

on 18 June 2012
After reading lots of advice about, and reviews on, cycling gloves, I ordered mine one size larger than my actual hand measurements. Lucky I did, as these fit perfectly. They don't cut or squeeze, and the Velcro fastener is secure and feels reliable. The gel padding makes a difference when compared to my old, unpadded gloves, and means that holding on tight as you go over the pot holes doesn't end up making your hands hurt. The blue is a fairly bright, matte colour that matches my other blue and black cycling kit perfectly. Very nice product, especially for the low price, and well recommended.
on 13 September 2012
I bought a medium (blue) pair of these in June, but have just purchased a large (black) pair as the mediums have turned out to be just slightly too snug a fit and squeezed the fingers a little too much. My fault - nothing wrong whatsoever with the product, hence sticking with them. I should've gone with the advice of others and had a pair one size larger than I thought.

The gel panel makes them really comfortable, and whilst I haven't tried any other pricier gloves I see know reason as to why anyone would bother. These are great.
on 29 July 2012
A very good pair of gloves for the price. On longer rides (50 miles +) they do help to keep your hands from going numb. I searched the web for a while before settling on these. Would have preferred black, white & red though.
on 22 January 2016
Great gloves and i have been using them for well over a year now and they are still going strong. I don`t have particularly huge hands, so going on the others reviews I went for a larger glove than usual and glad I did, as the medium size fitted perfectly. Comfortable and padding in the right place, slightly tight on the fingers but that`s just because I have sausage fingers. Overall, very happy with these gloves as I have had more expensive ones in the past, and they have struggled to last over 6 months(padding usually squishes), let alone over a year.
on 26 February 2015
Features: The gel cushioning helps to alleviate pain due to vibration. The gloves are a good fit and are comfortable even on long journeys.The velco wrist band is comfortable and ensures the gloves do not shift at all.
Target Group: These gloves would suit all cyclists, from fun cyclists to advanced. They are designed to enhance your cycling experience by reducing discomfort caused by the cumulative effect of vibrations when travelling along uneven terrain.
Pitfalls: After frequent washing, the colour of the gloves fade.
Practical details: The gloves are very good value and appear to be made well. I have worn these gloves for about 3 years now and the stitching has remained intact and their effectiveness has not been compromised with constant use. Delivery was prompt.
on 30 October 2015
I wish the palm didn't should 'GEL' as it looks a bit tacky but pretty much unbranded value gloves that work exceptionally well. I was having issues with numbness in my hands using (far more expensive) padded gloves, did some reading and there are 2 schools of thought, use nothing or use Gel. I tried nothing and it didn't work so these were a test. They substantially reduced the issues I was having and I am still using them. When they wear our I will probably buy a more expensive pair or something similar but only because I am a bit of a label snob.
on 12 April 2014
Thanks for all the reviews that suggest getting one size above. I (male) have tiny hands (ahem), and would have gone for the small size, but because of the reviews, I went for the medium size. They are made for my size of hands. I'm also very happy with the level of padding.

My hand measurements, perfect for medium-sized gloves:
Span: 19 cm
Middle finger: 7.5 cm
Thumb: 6 cm (just)
Base of my palm to the end of my middle finger: 17.5 cm

UPDATE (circa 6 weeks later). The velcro is already starting to go on the right glove. Further, and of relative importance in determining the reduction of the star rating from the original 5 to now just 3, is the fact that my over-enthusiasm for the fit of the glove turns out to be just lies. These gloves are fingerless which is, in a sense, cheating, and I've further discovered that they can fit on the hands of a man who has very large hands (I didn't measure them, but they were not literally but very nearly literally giant's hands). I have since noticed that the gloves do contain significant manoevrability room within the glove when my hand is fully inserted. And, whilst looking kind of cool in the photos, and from a distance of 3 meters, upon close inspection they do actually look fairly cheap, and I have suspicions that they were made somewhere by children (I must add that this is a suspicion without any real evidence). That said, it does not seem to effect the overall performance of the gloves. The gloves remain on my hands, and protect me from the handlebars of my 1970s yellow Peugeot Cadre Allege road bike. In total, I am pleased with my purchase, just not as pleased as I initially was.
on 15 April 2014
Bought these for a gift for my cycling rellie. He wasn't aware of the make but likes them- and is looking forward to wearing them this summer. Glad I read the reviews first and bought the large size and not medium. His hands aren't large but this size offered a much better fit than the medium I'd normally have chosen.
VINE VOICEon 4 July 2016
Bought these for a purpose other than that advertised. They are actually great for a wheelchair user.

Us wheelie types need some protection to avoid friction burns and also provide a good grip on our rims. These gloves fit my large male hands perfectly (I was going to say like a glove but...groan) and they are well finished with seams and Velcro fasteners being good quality work. All glueing and stitching is excellent. These aren't cheap and nasty by any stretch, just a well manufactured pair of specialist gloves.

So if it works for us four wheel users it should be good for the two wheel types
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 10 January 2016
They fit amazingly and add amazing comfort when you're out on long duration bike rides. In the past my hands have started to feel sore from holding the bike handlebars for hours, especially when going off road due to the extra bumps and pressure needed to keep hold. By wearing these none of these issues are present anymore!

There's a nice thick gel pad on the palm of the glove which takes all this pressure away but at the same time it keeps it easy to hold onto the handlebar. I've had gloves before where this type of gel pad is overly thick and make it feel un-natural to hold the handlebar, however with these the gel pad is just right so it can add the comfort while still keeping the natural feel.

As well as this extra comfort you then have the benefit that the gloves offer, they keep your hands warm which is ideal. Even though they are fingerless I never once felt cold. Very happy and they were provided to me at a discount for my honest opinion. They get used which is great and they've certainly been a benefit which is very good.
review image review image review image

See one answered question