5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and no more blisters!
Published 14 months ago by Kk

3.0 out of 5 stars One size only
Ordered these for my daughter but am having to return as she is a shoe size 4 so they are too big. I thought I must have ordered the wrong size in error but on checking to re-order, I realised there is only one size offered. On the website, it says 5-8 but on the label, it says 5.5-8.
Published 5 months ago by J. Bolden

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and no more blisters!, 8 Mar. 2014
This review is from: 'New Style' 2 Pair pack Womens More Mile cushioned MIAMI running socklet Pink & Lilac (Apparel)
Am so grateful I came across these socks as I was getting blisters on the inside of my insole from running & before I threw the trainers a colleague told me to try them as he had the men's version and swore by them, this being the cheaper option than new runners I thought I would give them a go! So glad I did, no more rubbing! They look good too and they feel great on! Have run outside in foul cold weather and not had cold feet and not hot in the gym either! I'm between a 5-6 and went for the bigger size and had no problems!

4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, 22 April 2014
Very nice pair of running socks, firm and comfortable,nice colours, and really value for money,
Will defo order again. If these start to wear out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 25 Mar. 2014
Great for training. Used for half marathon and will be used for full. Gave my mum a pair to try now is getting 3 more packs! Definatly worth getting!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Walkers, 12 Mar. 2014
Material quality & design good & comfort top .
Fit spot on no material gathers sizing as says .
Recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Comfortable Socks, 29 April 2014
What a lovely pair of socks. Really comfortable for both running and at the gym. Great colours too. Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Socks, 23 Jun. 2014
Brilliant. Very comfortable, no irritable seams, plenty of cushioning and they wash very well. Pleased with the price also, not overpriced. Will be buying more in the future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really comfortable to wear and very good for running, 17 Aug. 2014
Really comfortable to wear and very good for running, I'd say they were 6-8 size though as they are a bit too big for me and I'm a 5.

5.0 out of 5 stars London Marathon Super Socks!!, 29 April 2015
With apologies for the delay in reviewing but with very good reason.... I would highly recommend these sports socks. They offer excellent value for money, fit as per size and offer really comfortable spongy cushioning around heel, ball of foot and toes. I ran the London Marathon on Sunday wearing these socks! I have worn these socks on most of my training runs and on all of my long Sunday training runs. A few weeks ago i ordered another two pairs, so that i had newish socks to run the marathon in. I am carrying extra weight and am not your typical 'light' runner. However, throughout my marathon training and during the marathon itself, i have not had one blister! I honestly could not recommend them more. Thank you More Mile!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality running sock, 3 Jun. 2014
Think these have helped my feet as sometimes they were painful and feel the socks give extra padding and comfort.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought 5 pairs of these socks now for various runners ..., 1 Sept. 2014
Bought 5 pairs of these socks now for various runners in my family and we don't have any complaints :)