4.0 out of 5 stars Living vicariously
Initially reluctant to wear something unlike anything else in her wardrobe, my daughter has since come around to the value of something that lets her play hide and seek so effectively.

It's a little on the large side for her, but better that than too small.

Great value for a toy, we'll be using it for bird watching and games in the garden.
Published 12 months ago by Anthony McCulloch

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids, horrible for parents
Got this for my 10 year old. He LOVES it. However the suit is shedding all over the place! At the rate it is leaving strands, I am affraid that within a month there will be nothing left!
Published 6 months ago by Z. Zuskis

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Living vicariously, 27 May 2014

It's a little on the large side for her, but better that than too small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 28 May 2014
This review is from: Nitehawk Kids/Childrens Woodland Camo Camouflage Ghillie Suit (Apparel)
My son loves playing hide and seek in the woods and the long grass with his friends (and the dog! )! Now we can't find him! He loves it!

Love the fact that it has an elastic waist, so suitable for a range of sizes. Poppers on the ankles of the trousers, so can fit different lengths.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson ecstatic, 7 Oct. 2014
We brought this for our grandson for his 10th birthday as he is a typicle boy and into guns and war, the picture on his face when he opened it will never be forgotten.
The only trouble now is when he goes in the garden wearing it we cannot find him!!!
You will not be disappointed if you get one of these for your loved ones it made ours very very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant costume, 31 Mar. 2014
Great costume, my son loves it, and it arrived quickly. It fits well and was of a good quality.Not sure how well it will wash!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 5 Oct. 2013
Words cannot describe how thrilled my son was with this item. It is brilliant! It is tough and durable, and surprisingly waterproof. Would totally recommend this!

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it, 10 Nov. 2013
I like this, the quality is ok, however it does malt. My son on the other hand thinks it's the best thing since sliced bread

4.0 out of 5 stars Other than that very good delivery service and product as expected, 26 Oct. 2014
J. Grove (UK) - See all my reviews
Bought for my 12 year old grandson, he loves it. Size wise he's a very slim 12 year old, bought the 13-15 year old size and it fits exact, would be way to small for a 13+ years. Also the headwear too small. Other than that very good delivery service and product as expected.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids, horrible for parents, 3 Dec. 2014
Z. Zuskis "nostalgia" (Milano) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Outfit, 13 Dec. 2013
This item arrived in good time and will make a great Christmas present for my nine year old little girl, I just hope I can still find her when she is dressed in it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Bush suit!, 6 Nov. 2014
Fitted my tallish 11 year old perfectly and will probably be ok for another year. Would fit up to 5'3" slim person. Good for pranks and general silly stuff.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›