5.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately….
I got one for my mother-in-law and ran over her with my sit-on lawn-mower as she was lying down sunbathing in some long grass.
Published 11 months ago by richard moore

I have had to keep it as on the first outing all the strands of string at the botom of the trousers got matted up and was impossible to unravel so a bit disappointed, the string keeps pulling straight through if it gets caught on a bush whilst out in the woods shooting.
If you have any suggestions on how to remedy this it would be appreciated.
Published 5 months ago by S. A. Humphries

5.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately…., 27 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars A little too effective..., 28 Jan 2014
James Pavitt (Stratford-upon-Avon) - See all my reviews
I bought this Ghille Suit with romance in mind. I've been considering novel ways to suprise my girlfriend and as soon as I saw this suit I knew exactly what to do.

The suit arrived promptly a week or so before Christmas and I tried it on immediately (the poppers work just fine and do make for easy access). I was so pleased with the look of the suit that I couldn't wait to put my plan into action and set out to visit my girlfriend.

Admittedly, driving in the suit was a little difficult, but I got safely to within a mile of her flat before I hit a bush. Several people came to help but when they couldn't find me I knew for certain that this was an extremely effective suit. I decided to test the suit further by attempting to get to my girlfriend's house without being seen. This was not quite as successful as I was chased most of the way by several eager-looking dogs.

I eventually got to her flat and let myself in with the spare key. My plan was to camouflage myself against her rainforest wallpaper and when she was least expecting it bust out of the suit.

After standing stationary for a few hours I began to feel drowsy (the suit is very warm - a little additional ventilation wouldn't go amiss). I must have fallen asleep, propped up in the corner.

I awoke suddenly to a whirl of bright colours and lights. Startled I attempted to step forward but my feet were jammed into a bucket and I fell flailing around onto the sofa where my girlfriend was sitting. It turns out that when she had returned from work, my girlfriend had thought I was a Christmas tree and had planted and decorated me while I was asleep.

We laugh about it now but it just goes to show how effective this Ghille Suit is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Call of Duty will never be the same!, 25 Jan 2014
Saw this and had to get it. Call of Duty is my favourite game and anything that increases my kill ratio is welcomed, when wearing this I perform even better. It's so realistic that no one i'm playing against can even tell what I look like, never mind where I am. Incredible.

The bits hanging down around the face area can be a little distracting when looking at the screen, but I solved it by wearing my work hat (I work in construction) and it keeps it out of my eyes. The only other problem I have had is the dog jumping on my lap wanting to bury his toy, but hey every player has a cross to bear, right.

Again a very good buy and highly recommended. I cant believe it took someone so long to come out with these when Call of Duty has been around for years, crazy. Hoping someone will bring out some of the night vision goggles that are in the game, now that would be awesome, get onto it Apple/Samsung/M$!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good ghillie suit, 22 July 2014
Excellent for beginners with an interest in camouflage. There are no tie ons for attatching local foliage but the suit sort of does it for you. Grass and leaves and twigs will stick quite easily to it. Look out for loose brambles and thorny plants though! I used my suit for hunting small game and has been brilliant so far. Excellent value for money in comparison to other ghillies that i have seen.

3.0 out of 5 stars ... up and was impossible to unravel so a bit disappointed, the string keeps pulling straight through if it ..., 29 July 2014
S. A. Humphries (UK) - See all my reviews
If you have any suggestions on how to remedy this it would be appreciated.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of the material fell off when removed from the ..., 26 Nov 2014
Lots of the material fell off when removed from the bag, involved me gliding and reducing as many as pos.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Dec 2014
This review is from: Nitehawk Adults Woodland Camo Camouflage Ghillie Suit (Apparel)
Good quality with plenty of room for warmer clothing underneath.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 6 Nov 2014
camo ghillie suit excellent for purpose, great value for money

4.0 out of 5 stars I can't find it, 10 Jun 2014
Only worn it once and a fox cub approached to within 3m so it obviously works! Quality is not fantastic but is what I would expect for £40.and it does the job for which I purchased it-sitting still to photograph wildlife.

2.0 out of 5 stars not sure yet, 1 Aug 2014
this suit is losing fibres faster than Mo Mowlan and I'm not sure as to when it turns into Kojak.
emailed seller but have received no response as yet.
I'll update when they can be bothered to reply.