on 18 November 2014
I bought a white hudl2 but i decided to buy this case instead as it seemed to be better value. After using the case for a few days i got a little frustrated because the case covers too much of the tablet and it was very awkward to use the navigation buttons and other features around the edge.
I decided to give up and i bought a hudle case... When i removed this case it has stained my white hudle in some areas. Can not remove the marks... i am not impressed.
So be warned if you use this case for a hudl2 that is white or any other colour it will mark it.
on 28 October 2014
I don't like screen protectors for tablets & phones, but I do like cases. The Tesco oem Hudl2 cases all cost more than I wanted and fared badly in the reviews I've seen, so I gave this a try. I think it's great for the money, but it does have a couple of limitations that buyers should be aware of..

Pros
- Great fit, holds Hudl2 securely without being too snug
- Well designed cutouts reveal all ports, buttons, cameras & speakers
- Came with a free combination pen/stylus which fits an elastic strap on the case
- Should protect Hudl2 from scuffs and scratches, even minor bumps & knocks

Cons
- Screen flap is held closed by a strong magnet. It actually works OK, but I'd have preferred a strap of some sort
- Props up Hudl2 at only one angle (landscape). My old Tesco Hudl mark 1 case allowed a range of angles
- Limited colors, a white case to match my Hudl2 would have been nice
on 23 November 2014
The case has a nice feel to it and protects the tablet well. What lets it down is the fact that too much of the extremity of the screen is covered, so it is sometime impossible to drag down menus at the top of the screen, and it can be awkward accessing some screen controls which are close to the edge of the screen.
on 26 October 2013
Well thought out, it has holes in the right places for speakers' cameras and ports. Fits well and nicely finished.
on 8 December 2014
My case didn't arrive (not a great start) but having contacted the seller, one turned up a couple of days later (this was ~3 weeks from order date).

Unfortunately, it isn't anything like the case in the picture - I ordered the "zesty orange" case (although I see now that the description says "burnt sienna" - the option choice was definitely "zesty orange") and it is more like......well, it's not very zesty, or even all that orange to be honest!

Anyway, it's rubbish. So I've bought a very orange case from Tesco, which is lovely and complements my (orange) Hudl beautifully.

The photos show the difference between the case I bought here, and the Tesco one.....
review image
on 24 October 2013
Because it was far better than expected, particularly with the little extras included.The Hudl tablet fits into the case perfectly.
I also think that it is supple which adds to the quality.
on 23 October 2013
Strong, very well made. Fits the Hudl perfectly, with access to all points, easy and well defined, plus two very good built in prop up positions. An excellent Hudl Tablet case, just what I was looking for.
on 10 February 2014
I did originally try to buy a nicer mini tablet cover (in leather) but the holes didn't match the outlets on the item for plugging in. It would appear that Tesco have deliberately designed the tablet so that only their own cover will fit. As I say, it is fit for purpose, but I would have preferred a better looking/quality cover.
I don't have a Hudl anymore (for reasons related to the Hudl - not the case).
But this is a really inexpensive way of protecting it and using it. It's strong and durable.
The stylus pen is a bonus, but I didn't use that much.

The case is 'multi' position, so that you can use it in a convenient way for typing, or a different way for just convenient viewing.
If I wanted to just fold it back and use the tablet in my hand, I can't say that I found any problems (unlike some reviewers).
I'm sure that it's not the finest case, but I was quite happy all round with it.

If you have no issues with the Hudl, then you shouldn't really have any problems with this case. I can recommend.

Anyway, I hope that this review is helpful in some way when making the decision.
on 23 October 2013
Did take a while to arrive....but really happy with price and quality of product...fits my sons Hudl perfectly. Product as good as Tesco own brand.