5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money
Published 8 months ago by Yvonne

3.0 out of 5 stars A good way to waste paper
Never thought I'd find myself reviewing toilet paper, but I had to mention something when a number of rolls weren't cut correctly and each sheet was double or triple the normal length. A good way to waste paper, but hopefully just a random mistake.

Published 21 days ago by jonmorris

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 12 Jan 2014
This review is from: Freedom Toilet Paper 3Ply Pack of 45 Rolls (Misc.)
I used to spend 5 or so every couple of weeks on well known brands of toilet paper that were so thick they always used to block my toilet up...kids use more than they need to. Bought a bulk lot of Freedom toilet rolls months ago and still have some left. Ive halved what I usually spend, havent got to worry about running out, or paying over the odds in a local shop cause we've run low, it's soft and doesnt block the toilet up. Kids dont use half as much and I dont intend buying toilet paper in the shops again..will be a bulk order of Freedom everytime now.

5.0 out of 5 stars toilet rolls, 14 Mar 2014
This review is from: Freedom Toilet Paper 3Ply Pack of 45 Rolls (Misc.)
These toilet rolls are great.They are value for money. I wanted 3 ply paper rolls as I prefer them, plus they are scented an added bonus. I find it so much easier to have them delivered to the door rather than having to but them every week in the supermarket. Free delivery is just the icing on the cake!

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft, strong and really good value, 12 Mar 2014
Barbara Salt (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Freedom Toilet Paper 3Ply Pack of 45 Rolls (Misc.)
I'll never buy the well known brands again after using Freedom toilet paper. The beauty, other than the quality, is that they are delivered to your door.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 20 May 2014
This review is from: Freedom Toilet Paper 3Ply Pack of 45 Rolls (Misc.)
Long lasting toilet rolls. Definitely a favourite in my family as the 3-ply lasts longer so you use less. A+++

3.0 out of 5 stars A good way to waste paper, 27 Aug 2014
jonmorris (Hatfield, Hertfordshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Freedom Toilet Paper 3Ply Pack of 45 Rolls (Misc.)

The scent is quite pleasant, and almost good enough to replace an air freshener if you keep a number of rolls on a stand/holder in your bathroom. Can't say I've ever had scented toilet paper before, but be aware it's quite noticeable - especially when you open the whole pack initially.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wowza, 22 Jun 2014
T Banthorp "Maester" (In a building) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Freedom Toilet Paper 3Ply Pack of 45 Rolls (Misc.)
I thought because this bog-roll was rather cheap i was going to be buying toilet paper-razor wire but hell was i wrong, it is indeed 3 ply and is really soft as well, well the top side, the underside feels nobly which i s'pose is a good means of getting rid of those stubborn stickers.

It also has a really nice aroma to it, the toilet roll that is not the other thing, it keeps my bathroom surprisingly nice smelling, before someone uses it.

although one thing ot bare in mind, not against the product, the company supplying it did not update my order status, so i thought it was never being dispatched, asked for a cancellation, which they said they would do, but next day, sure enough my S*** Paper was available for use.

3.0 out of 5 stars Strong scent, decent feel, overall quite pleased, 10 July 2014
This review is from: Freedom Toilet Paper 3Ply Pack of 45 Rolls (Misc.)
The overall quality feels pretty decent, though it's not quite as soft as I had hoped. This is a rather minor issue; more upsetting is that I didn't realise it would be scented (my own fault as it does say in the description!), and it is Very scented indeed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014
This review is from: Freedom Toilet Paper 3Ply Pack of 45 Rolls (Misc.)
Fantastic quality and value!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 4 July 2014
Dougal (Truro, Cornwall) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Freedom Toilet Paper 3Ply Pack of 45 Rolls (Misc.)
Good quality and price, and saves the need to pile up the shopping basket in a supermarket!

5.0 out of 5 stars Toilet paper, 20 Jun 2014
This review is from: Freedom Toilet Paper 3Ply Pack of 45 Rolls (Misc.)
A good quality product at a great price very Quick delivery I recommend to all, no need to go to supermarket for it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›