5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 9 July 2014
This review is from: APS PINK Camera Case Bag for Nikon Coolpix L810 L820 L310 L320 L610 (Electronics)
Good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Carry case for my other halfs new coolpix L820, 2 Feb 2014
As I got my other half a new coolpix L820 she needed a cool new but small case and this is perfect and she love's it...

4.0 out of 5 stars Nikon l820 camera case, 18 Jan 2014
Arrived before delivery estimate. As described. Nice colour, but it is a little small. It could have been better made, but it's fit for purpose. The clips on the straps arrived a little rusty though and one of them was bent, I suppose it's the price you have to pay for buying something cheap. I would recommend it though, at least my nikon l820 actually fits in there! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE IT!, 14 Jan 2014
I AM 7 YEARS OLD. I GOT THIS FOR CHRISTMAS WITH A PINK
NIKON COOLPIX S31 CAMERA.
I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD GET SUCH A NICE PRESENT. THE CAMERA FITS
IN THE BAG, WITH SPACE FOR THE CHARGER AS WELL.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, 21 Nov 2013
It's strong, and the perfect size for my camera. the zip doesn't stick and the velcro hasn't fallen off yet. Would be nicer if the strap was long as it only falls to mid chest, but it's cute.