5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value
Published 14 months ago by Mike

3.0 out of 5 stars Basic DVD player
Entry level product - No hdmi socket - otherwise unable to fault. Does everything you expect from a panasonic product.
Published 11 months ago by MR CHRISTOPHER SMITH

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value, 26 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Panasonic DVD Player with Multi Format Playback (Electronics)
Reading the positive reviews here prior to purchase, I decided to go with this DVD Player. Made by Panasonic it is offers both quality and reliability and very good value for the price. The only bug is I bought the HDMI Cable as well, on connecting as per instruction's there was no plug for this cable in this player it was for another model, so annoying when they do this. Fortunately they did supply the audio video leads. Works perfectly, great back up for when there is nothing much worth watching on the Satellite TV Channels.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine, 8 Mar. 2014
David H. Bebbington (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
When the description says "Blu-ray players and DVD players sold by Amazon.co.uk play UK (Region Two) Blu-ray discs and DVDs only. Discs from other regions will not play on these products" this seems to be a legal notice (nudge nudge, wink wink) - it does play all regions. Great value - hope the durablity is good too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good basic player, 26 Jan. 2014
N. R. Francis (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Needed a good basic player for the spare bedroom TV.Easy to set up,the mechanism is quiet and has all the functions required. good quality at a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars A VERY GOOD DVD PLAYER, 21 Jan. 2014
Very Pleased with this Panasonic DVD Player, would recommend it to every one. It was ease to connect and set up,
Very Pleased thank you,

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 19 Feb. 2014
I wanted a simple DVD player and started off by purchasing the Sony DVPSR760 from a competitor. I was very disappointed and returned the item. So, more searching. This Panasonic was much cheaper, so I wasn't expecting great things. However, it is a cracking piece of kit! Very simple, no display, and a scart cable for connection ( which I like). The quality of picture is good and you get the feeling that there is not much to go wrong. There is a slight operational noise but only if you get right up to it-unlike the Sony, which was very noisy. If you just want to play DVD's and nothing else, I would recommend this to you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Make sure you buy a scart cable!, 5 Mar. 2014
Item came as described and works fine. However it did not come with a scart cable and this should be noted on the item description. Would have liked to have started using straight away but I had to go out and buy a scart cable for it. Make sure you have/buy one to accompany this product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Basic DVD player, 2 Jun. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 31 July 2014
Enjay (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I have only had this DVD player for about a month, but I am already very impressed by it for the price I paid. Prior to purchasing this item, I had been playing DVDs on my Sony Playstation 2 which emitted a loud humming sound whenever it was in use and would occasionally freeze up. In contrast, this Panasonic DVD player is extremely quiet and works very efficiently. So far, I have tested this player with both DVDs and CDs. Whilst it has no DVD display (which I, personally don't find to be much of a problem), it has an onscreen display in CD mode.
The only problem I can find with this item is its remote control, which is sadly not very durable and has very small, fiddly buttons. However, as long as you are careful not to drop it, this should not hinder your use of this item too much.
All in all, this item is excellent value for money and I am extremely pleased with my purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars good picture and sound easy to assemble and set, 10 April 2015
I only had this machine today and as a dvd it fits the bill very well, good picture and sound easy to assemble and set, I haven't checked out the whole shebang but what I see looks good, Now I hear you ask why have I given it only three stars, well as it is advertised as Multi Format I was very surprised that it does not play region 1 for American films which is why I purchased it, ah me another con should be used to them by now.

5.0 out of 5 stars The price was great price the player was rubbish it stopped working after ..., 31 Mar. 2015
Fwg Watkins (Lancashire) - See all my reviews
The price was great price the player was rubbish it stopped working after 2 weeks so I bind it I could not be botherd to send it back..

Panasonic DVD Player with Multi Format Playback