5.0 out of 5 stars What a great little pedal.
Really lovely tones from this tiny little pedal, and such a small footprint on your board. The toneprint technology works fantastically well, although only really works on my bridge pickup; no big deal.

The default reverb is gorgeous but there are so many to chosse from with the Toneprint app.

It's sturdy and well built with a nice satisfying...
Published 3 months ago by Neil G

2.0 out of 5 stars nice reverb, shame about the noise
I bought this with high hopes, had read good reviews and saw that the mighty guthrie govan was using one. It arrived promptly and I plugged in and. . . a really annoying background squealing noise. Not really noticeable once you start playing and have to say, the reverbs were really nice, the tone print app a really cool feature that worked great.
So I tried to live...
Published 11 months ago by Jason Laing

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great little pedal., 6 Oct. 2014
This review is from: TC Electronic HALL OF FAME MINI Electric guitar effects Reverb - delay (Electronics)

It's sturdy and well built with a nice satisfying switch.

Honestly I don't think you'd be disappointed with the quality of this pedal, especially at this price.

5.0 out of 5 stars top trump, 8 July 2014
this is such a good reverb unit. i haven't come across any external effects pedal that produces anything as lush sounding...or as authentic sounding.
you'd think that reverb is reverb but the range of 'verbs that this thing produces is nothing short of incredible. from a light spring through to a deep and cavernous sploing (?). you'll find something to match your clean, crunch or filth settings. the toneprint app works flawlessly on my nexus 4 (android) and makes it so easy to switch between different settings and the unit's single knob just adjusts the level (i usually keep it at around 2 o'clock).
it's, also, as well built as any of the TC gear i've ever used. that's to say it's solid and well finished. instils much confidence. i've not had any interference or noise issues.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple great sounding pedal, 13 Feb. 2014
A. M. Briggs "Adrian" (Lincolnshire - UK) - See all my reviews
I haven't had any of the noise issues the other reviewer mentions. As he said I think it must have been a bad batch. I bought one of the early TC Flashback delays which had a switch issue. But this was sorted out quickly by the shop I bought it from.

This pedal is very simple on/off and amount. There are a number of nice tones that can be downloaded to it from the TC web site or app. These tones have been specially designed for the simple operation and sound great. Some are a bit 'far out' but you might be looking for that!

The tones are very easy to put on, via a computer and a usb cable. I used the iPod touch app which was even easier, it's amazing you look for a tone print you want and beam it through the guitar strings to the pedal in a matter of seconds. It basically transmits the settings via tones which are read by the pedal, those people around my age will remember that we used to load computer programs to ZX Spectrums via a tape player in a very similar way.

I have actually upgraded to the big brother Hall of Fame pedal because I wanted to tweak a bit more (and I was given some amazon vouchers for my birthday). But the beauty of this pedal is it's simplicity, some of the best amps just have one knob for reverb. Also its quite a bit cheaper than the hall of fame.

Great pedal, buy it you won't regret it.

2.0 out of 5 stars nice reverb, shame about the noise, 9 Feb. 2014
So I tried to live with that noise, in a live situation it's unlikely anyone else would notice but for quieter sessions and recording it's just too intrusive.
Started doing a bit of research and got in touch with TC about it. They're response was that it must be a faulty pedal and to return it but found ALOT of other users on various forums with the same issue, including quite a few on the TC user forum. Some had found ways to lessen the noise, using a seperate power supply helped some but with users having the problem despite having top quality psu's it was not really a practical solution.
Got back in touch with TC who claimed they weren't aware of this as a common issue which surprises me as I saw several users who had been in touch about it.
So it was either refund or replace and I'd seen posts from users who had tried that only to find the same issue with the replacement. So refund it was and ordered a EHX holy trail nano instead.
I own and use a couple of other TC pedals which are great so it's a real shame about this one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty pedal and poor customer service, 11 Sept. 2014
Avoid TC electronics pedals. They are unreliable and their customer service sucks. I've tried to use the toneprint editor to fix my problems but it doesn't work and is needlessly complicated.
I've contacted TC electronics and their reply was short, glib, and didn't help. Don't be a fool like me, avoid this pedal.
I'd expect this kind of treatment for cheaper pedal companies, but I expected better from TC.