5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 15 April 2014
Lee (IPSWICH, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Ideal for packing and keeping stuff tidy in a suitcase. Well made with see through panels allowing me to see what is in them. Comes with a handy handle.

5.0 out of 5 stars global traveller - couldnt be without them., 31 July 2013
I catch dozens of flights a year. I like to be organised and also like to be able to pack quick.
PakBoxes are amazing. I have 4 in total of different sizes and depending on the trip will use some or all of them.
They fit the inside of my suitcases perfectly, or even slide into a backpack if I'm just on a single nighter.
box iron your shirts and lay them in and so long as you fill the pakbox the tension of it zipped keeps everything together with no creases.
The tension of a zipped pakbox means you utilise space very well and can stack the 'bricks' in your suitcase very efficiently.

As you travel one becomes the 'dirty' the other remains the 'clean' segregating your gear.

solid, robust, very hard wearing. An essential piece of gear. They will last you years. worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snugpak Pakbox, 24 Nov 2012
I was originally told about these by friends who do a lot of traveling & as I was about to do a bit of island hoping thought it would be worth while investing in a few. These are great it's amazing how much they will hold and how easy it makes packing - originally bought 4ltr and 6ltr but have now purchased more as they're so convenient. Durable and sturdy they're able to stand up to a lot of abuse.

I would recommend these for anyone from regular to infrequent traveler.

Snugpak Pakbox 6 Accessory Case