4.0 out of 5 stars Realistic and honest
Having read some of the other reviews, I was not sure what to expect in terms of quality. I have seen Rush many times and saw them three times on the Clockwork Angels Tour. I have now listened to the discs many times and think that they are a fairly honest and accurate record of what it's like being at a show and do a good job of recreating the live experience. In fact...
Published 8 months ago by Paul

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful recording.
I am stunned by the lack of sound quality of this album. I've played it on a number of rigs and the whole thing is a complete inaudible mess and, without a word of exaggeration, I thought that I had picked up a dodgily recorded bootleg from someone's tape recorder in the audience.

Rush are quite simply my favourite band but the last few albums have been...
Published 8 days ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars music, 30 Jun 2014
pleased with the item

5.0 out of 5 stars a crackin live album, 13 Jun 2014
This review is from: Clockwork Angels Tour (Audio CD)
I have never been fortunate enough to see them live but this is a great live set from the oldies to clock work angels its a terrific
album certainly on a par with R30

5.0 out of 5 stars Best band ever, 16 May 2014
This review is from: Clockwork Angels Tour (Audio CD)
Rush, Yes another Live album, bur Rush seem to be able to get away with it, so many tours to keep alive. They will be out on the road again soon so yes I would buy the next live album. Never forget the first live Rush album I ever bought still gets played.

5.0 out of 5 stars WHATS THE PROBLEM HERE?, 23 Nov 2013
J. Roberts - See all my reviews
This review is from: Clockwork Angels Tour (Audio CD)
I have a wide range of musical tastes from Brahms to Bonammasa and Mozart to Marillion so my review is not based as an obsessive Rush fan.I am not a technical expert or musician ,purely someone who likes great music.Having just listened to the whole set and then read all the reviews I cannot understand the problem.These guys are top musicians, have been performing for nearly 40 years,and can still produce 3 hour top class live sets.This triple album is no exception.Geddy has always had a distinctive vocal sound which is an acquired taste,for a bloke of his age his vocals here are in my opinion consistently good.As for the drum sound okay its not to the forefront but they can be heard and there are 3 drum solos on the album.I would recommend this album to anyone.Wander how many X factor winners will be going for 40 years.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST BAND EVER!!!, 2 Dec 2013
D. J. Collison "Derek" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Clockwork Angels Tour (Audio CD)
Had to call off my trip to the 02 arena for this tour as I was ill so glad I got this. Been blaring it in the car and it is the dogs doo dah's!! Rush rock big time on this tour !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Rush is music, music is Rush!, 13 Sep 2014
This review is from: Clockwork Angels Tour (Audio CD)
Brilliant. The best band and the best live band in the world.

5.0 out of 5 stars rush, 8 Dec 2013
This review is from: Clockwork Angels Tour (Audio CD)
My husband has been going on about rush for year so the cd and dvd were a great idea for a xmas present for him

3.0 out of 5 stars Great studio album - not so good live, 21 Feb 2014
This review is from: Clockwork Angels Tour (Audio CD)
Triple live Rush CD at a great price - what could possibly be wrong? Well, unfortunately it's just a bit dull.
Most of their truly iconic back catalogue is ignored, & the Clockwork Angels album is played through in full - one for completests only, I feel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great live cd recording, 29 Dec 2013
This review is from: Clockwork Angels Tour (Audio CD)
Amazing musicianship and great songs too, this is a great follow up to the time machine album by rush! Rocks greatest band

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect momento, 22 Dec 2013
This review is from: Clockwork Angels Tour (Audio CD)
I have a couple of Rush live CDs and this is by no means the best, but it is the only place you can get some of these songs played live. I saw them in Birmingham this year and this is the perfect momento for me. It's not the best mix, but for all those people wanting to hear Pearts drums loud and in your face, may I suggest the "Taking the Stage" DVD (It's only for real fanatics...and drummers, but it is brilliant.) Last thing for those complainers...Rush have said they are taking some time off, so this the last for quite a while. Enjoy!

Clockwork Angels Tour
Clockwork Angels Tour by Rush (Audio CD - 2013)