on 20 April 2014
I didn't realise there was many time travel stories out there until,you read this book, it is fascinating, but I'd like for it to have been a little it more longer. I found the mention of aliens a bit off putting in some of the stories. Intriguing stories for anyone with an open mind.
on 15 October 2013
This book makes for fascinating reading! It both looks at time and offers some really great stories that have been drawn from all around the world, which includes the U.K. You'll find that Liverpool has had more than its share of mysterious happenings. There will be those that doubt, but given what's happened to me over the years I have a very open mind on the subject. Even if you are a doubter this book is still a great read and I highly recommend it.
on 17 April 2014
There are some books you can read, put down, and continue later! This book you read, continue reading, and be unable to continue later! The author has written these 'real life' stories in a clear and simple format, that engages you full attention! You will be amazed at these true events, and begin to realise that there is more to our 'world' than what we know about! The book is fairly short, however it is still a must read for anyone wishing to explore the edges of our reality!
on 28 October 2013
Excellent reading. Thoroughly enjoyed it, couldn't put it down. I would certainly recommend it. The book was very well written.
on 29 March 2015
I enjoyed this book to a degree, however I thought it was a little short on examples of 'True Time Travel Stories'. Additionally, I did not find the stories to be that convincing.
I will try the second book and hope that there are a few more convincing tales of time travel experiences.
on 19 October 2013
What an intriguing read!
I never realized how many accounts there are of actual time travelling
- whether it's physical or just consciusness travelling through remote viewing
to other times and places.
Most of all I'm bedazzled by how time travelling of consciusness seems to
casually open up the fact of the existence of aliens!
This book opens up to another world, and I can only recommend it to any
and all readers with a curious heart and a taste for exploring even deeper
into the universe we live in.
on 3 August 2014
I'm still reading through, but I'm finding it a 'page-turner', if you can say that for a Kindle. As a long-time Sci-Fi reader I'm surprised I haven't read these stories before, except perhaps one. Perhaps they are not as Isaac Asimov would have written them (sorry I'm a huge fan of I.A) but they give insights into a number of why time travel might be possible and intriguing scenarios that could occur if it was. Certainly at the price it's an absolute steal. Now I'm off to read some more!
on 8 October 2013
This book brings together a wonderful compilation of real life events, which, as a whole, make you really consider the possibility that time travel exists. Lovely distraction to dip into after the daily grind - overall a really great read.
on 13 October 2013
Richard Bullivant's book opens with an intriguing introduction to time travel and follows up with a series of equally intriguing stories.

Thoroughly well written. A book that you just cant put down.

Highly recommended.
on 19 February 2014
I really enjoyed this book, it is well researched, and the writer provides a variety of intriguing facts, and reports of incidents to draw the reader in.
I only wish that the author had made this book longer as I could have happily read more on the subject!