Top critical review
2 people found this helpful
For The Price it's Just Ok
on 13 April 2014
The review is based on the quality/features against the price which is approx £110.
1) - Nice Light Bag
2) - The Stand and the Base is Sturdy
3) - Some great little features, pen holder, glove valcro holder, drink cooler pocket
4) - Detachable Straps
5) - 14 staggered tier club compartment.. on a cart these really do stop club chatter, and reduce greatly when carrying.
1) - The storage is lacking compared to my previous stand bag, a larger pocket is required which you will see other reviewers pick up on
2) - The head cover is very poor and thin... almost like it was an after thought and doesn't go with theme of this bag
3) - I have used a few times on a cart and it keeps twisting whilst going over bumps...for a Hybrid i see no difference to a normal stand bag.
4) - Strap attachments are plastic, feel these should have been metal.. if they snap the carry aspect is ruined.
5) - Lacking lower handle for ease of carrying when taking in/out of car.
This is based on price... £110 is the most i've ever paid for a bag and though i'll keep it, i do feel there is much that could be improved on.