VINE VOICEon 30 August 2014
Every portable item I own uses micro USB, but Apple in their wisdom use their own thing for their products. I bought this to keep permanently plugged into the bottom of my iPad so that I'm not having to scratch around for an apple charging cable all the time and instead can just use any of the micro USB plugs that are scattered around the house and office.
on 6 January 2015
Sorry folks, but the one I received simply did not fit on the micro USB, so quite useless ! James O
on 2 July 2014
Build quality isn't the same as the Apple branded connector, but then again its also a lot cheaper. Dose the job, no problems powering or transferring data with this connector.

If you can afford the Apple branded connector then go for this, as in the long run it will last longer (i'm sure) but if like me you want a cheap connector simply to power / charge your iPad via a Micro USB then its worth the money.

NB: The fit when connected to the iPad (at the iPad - not the micro USB) is very lose and it does wobble quite a bit as well as being very lose.
on 29 March 2015
Doesn't fit - there is a small piece of metal sticking out of the adapter that prevents me from plugging it in so completely useless. Appalling build quality.
on 22 April 2016
For the price of 2 x second class stamps this little connector came all the way from the Phillipines..and it works a treat..Looking at some of the negative comments..I would say its very unfair to the retailer..maybe it will work maybe not - but really! for a quid its worth a shot...
on 14 July 2015
I wish I'd read the reviews before buying but I assumed that as it was sold as a bundle item with the Azatom radio on Amazon, the products would be compatible. They're not so it was a waste of money. At least now I know not to trust Amazon's bundles for compatibility in future.
on 25 September 2015
Very bad quality as well as late delivery time. I've ordered 2 pieces, and 1 worked fine for the first 10minutes and then stopped working, and the other one did not work at all. I do not recommend to buy this product althought it was a good Idea for making an adapter
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 13 November 2015
I've got a power bank which came with a small cable but no adapter for my iPod classic. This is the perfect solution, slots onto the end of the cable, clicks into the iPod, then it'll charge from the power bank. Very pleased and it works perfectly.
on 12 January 2015
Unfortunately, the item was of no use to me as it did not fit my iPhone 6 connection, I have to say though, that Digilabs were really helpful and refunded my item without any problems.
on 31 January 2016
I got it in the end ,took ages to get hear i even forgot about it and it happens to be the wrong one anyway lol
My daughter said its a fake but i wouldn't no ,its now in the bin and i have learn a lesson