on 25 December 2013
Purchased this for a secret Santa gift. Delivery was slow which could be due to the time of the year but not only that the print quality was very poor quality. Unfortunately I was then stuck as needed to give this to the recipient. Shame as looked good in the picture.
on 18 January 2014
Took a little longer to arrive than expected but it's good, quality a little disappointing, it's a bit thinner than I would have hoped for, but My nephew who is 13 and a Dr Who fan and a little cook in the making loves it.
on 23 December 2014
I was a little disappointed by the quality and fit of this product for the cost. I suspect it will not wear particularly well after a few washes. I bought a large, more like a semi-large and the material is very thin.
on 16 January 2014
Bought it for my daughter who fell in love with it straight away. Apparently 'cool enough' to wear for lectures at Uni! Fantastic material and excellent service when I had to phone them up
on 13 January 2014
Delivery and quality of t-shirt very good. But printing very poor. Figures were blurred and almost transparent in some areas rather than a clear crisp white. Would not recommend.
on 29 July 2015
Went down a treat for a present for my dr who mad brother in law. (who is a teacher) good quality and speedy delivery
on 24 October 2014
Couldn't believe the complements I got of my daught for buying this. Shee whatsapped photos of it to her pals :)
on 3 July 2014
Prompt delivery time. Good, fun product. Quality ok, not great but as expected for the price.
on 25 November 2014
Nice design on the T-shirt, but I was disappointed with the thin material.
on 12 January 2015
Printing wasn't very strong as if more ink required otherwise it was fine