on 15 December 2013
This was recommended by amazon as an add on to a children's karaoke machine i was buying. the blurb said suitable for all ages. a review says great for a ten year old girl. actually not at all. whilst i accept that modern pop music contains certain words and some innuendo this has some really full on lyrics and some propositions that no 10 year old should be singing about. Now winging it's way back.
on 18 January 2014
wow! that was a loud party, but I guess when you've got a room full of 7 year old girls screaming out songs at the t.v, that's going to be the case! my daughter loves it, I skipped some of the songs as I'm personally not keen on the lyrics for my girl yet, but that's just personal taste. it's a really good simple product that you don't need expensive karaoke kit for.
on 17 November 2013
I buy these discs annually for my 10yr old daughter and she loves them. With it being up to date music it keeps her and get mates entertained for hours
on 24 February 2014
I love the avid karaoke range. All the DVDs are good quality with good song choices. Any rude lyrics are removed, so I know this is safe for my 7 year old to sing along to with her friends.
on 6 March 2014
Decent tune arrangements. Birthday boy seemed happy enough with it. Sounds fine going through the system we have set up.
on 30 January 2014
brought as a Christmas present for a friends daughter. Had hours of fun over Christmas would recommend this for any age
on 6 April 2014
youngest xmas prezzie... he loves singin (7yr old) . would a given it 5star but to me, the menu is a wee bit awkward.
on 17 March 2014
Bought this for a bus trip out to Austria, it was good fun and helped break up the journey. Good Fun.
on 5 May 2015
My daughter is very pleased with this item.
on 5 September 2014
Good way to get the kids singing