on 14 March 2014
I have no complaints about speed of delivery.

However, I am really disappointed that I did not get what I ordered. Instead of the gold plated connectors, I got the standard silver coloured connectors.

I did point this out to the company and after more exchanges than was necessary they did agree to a refund if I returned the item supplied. As I had to cover the cost of postage and then find another I did not want to waste any further time so kept what was supplied. I was disappointed that they did not agree to supply what was ordered and drew their attention to the trades description act in the UK.
on 3 February 2015
Good item for the price but has started to fault probably a loose connection. Until now the item has worked well and produces a good quality sound. Considering the price paid, i was relatively happy with the item, would consider spending more next time if i want one that lasts.
on 14 April 2014
Worked perfect, not much more to say on the product. Sound was dull but that I think is due to my own equipment and possibly the volume i was trying to play at.
on 19 November 2014
pro's:
-it works
-it doesn't not work

con's:
-it comes with a friendly reminder your cable management is horrible
on 14 November 2013
It definitely does the job, cable is long enough. Now I'm using a projector, Chromecast and this audio cable to connect to my speakers.
on 22 June 2014
This was the one I needed, connecting between my computer and speakers so that I can listen to the music directly from my computer.
on 4 February 2015
Does as it says on the tin, appears to be a good quality link cable, would not hesitate to purchase from seller in the future.
on 9 March 2014
came within time specified works perfectly have had no problems one of the better Aux cable i have brought on here.
on 26 May 2014
Just what I wanted - managed to get the whole task sorted out in next to no time at all. Brilliant!
on 11 January 2015
Product as ordered, good to get one that is long enough for a change. Good service and fair price