5.0 out of 5 stars Poor Jess, 14 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Retreat - Book Two in The Perfect Submissive Trilogy (Kindle Edition)
"I received this book as a review copy in return for an honest review"
The Retreat by Kay Jaybee
Finally the second book is out but it ended too soon. This was an awesome follow up to The Perfect Submissive! Kay does an outstanding job of leaving you wanting more. I really don't know how she comes up with her stories but lets hope she never stops.
Jess is really put to the test in this installment. Jess and Miss Sarah are chosen to help with the training at a new facility by a loyal customer of The Fables. Things don't really turn out like they thought they would. She is trying to make everyone at The Fables proud of her but what will she loose in doing so? Turns out that Kay has left us waiting to see what happens to poor Jess until the next book comes out. It is going to be a doosie!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Wickedly Arousing & Erotic Modern "Fairy Tale" !!!, 28 Mar 2014
We're all familiar with Fairy Tales . . . whether from distant memories of wonder and enchantment from our own childhood, or attempting to stimulate imagination and excitement in reading to our own children at bedtime.

But never . . . ever . . . could Hans Christian or the Grim Brothers have imagined such tales as those told between the covers of "The Retreat".

Regular visitors to my blog will remember that I've previously described authoress Kay Jaybee's first instalment in her trilogy of submission and dominance, "The Perfect Submissive", as "the most arousing and inspiring" book I've ever read. So I'd awaited this second instalment with huge anticipation . . . and expectation.

I'd wondered what the future held for Jess and what fearsome, and exciting, tasks she'd be asked to perform. Surely the imagination of her mistress had already reached the limit of all bounds of reasonable possibility?

But Kay Jaybee is clearly a woman apart . . . and the new scenarios and surroundings of a mysterious castle in the Scottish highlands seems the perfect setting to unleash yet more of her wild and wicked imagination.

My heroine Jess finds herself caught in a whirlwind of new masters and new submissive partners . . . and set a series of new tasks and new challenges at every twist and turn of the castles cold and unwelcoming corridors.

Just as with "The Perfect Submissive" each new chapter of "The Retreat" had me tingling with wonder and excitement (rather than enchantment in this instance) at Ms Jaybee's extremely vivid imagination.

The tension builds throughout towards Fairtasias climatic finale-ball . . . quite unlike those bedtime stories of times long gone by!!!

Without wishing to divulge too much of the plot and positions required, and enacted here, there are some arousingly descriptive moments which had my pulse racing to the sort of dangerous levels I've not experienced since reading . . . and re-reading . . . the pages of "TPS".

But, more than just simple lust and eroticism, Kay Jaybee's story has that unusual skill of engaging her characters somehow into ones pysche . . . I wanted to share each new challenge with Jess, worried for her strength of will, worried just how that final chapter would unravel. A Fairytale end to the ball . . . or will the wicked Witchtress prevail???

4.0 out of 5 stars good book kept me hooked, 28 Mar 2014
I loved this book had me hooked from beginning to end . Can't wait to read what happens to miss Saunders net and whether David proctor is given his just desserts.

5.0 out of 5 stars The retreat, 18 Mar 2014
again this is a first class story full to the brim with highly erotic escapades and plenty of mystery and skullduggery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent second installment, 9 Nov 2013
Following on from The Perfect Submissive, I couldn't wait to read The Retreat to see what might happen to Jess Sanders next! And I wasn't disappointed- I still can't get over the mirror scene...ummmm hot

ARRAY(0xa6fae7a4)