5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, as usual
Scroobius and Dan have made another great album. I don't think I am the target audience, as a 51 year old female, but I surely hope the 'yoof' are listening. Inspiring. Scroobius for Prime Minister, seriously. Love from Essex. xx
Published 10 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Almost a step back
While yes, the tracks are good, they're not much more than that. The mixing comes into questions with Pip's vocals barely being heard over Le Sac's thumping beats, only sounding crisp on the two tracks that stand out, Stunner and Gold teeth which they seem to know and they're the tracks pushed to videos.
Then there is the format, the album sounds the same on shuffle...
Published 9 months ago by Sam King

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, as usual, 10 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album!, 12 Nov 2013
This review is from: Repent Replenish Repeat (Audio CD)
A great album, I've had it on repeat since I got it!!!! If you like spoken word/hip hop/poetry or are just open minded to new things, you'll love this album.

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous, 24 Mar 2014
This review is from: Repent Replenish Repeat (Audio CD)
another classic from the boys. love it. Ive seen these guys live three times. Every time a kicking show. Buy this CD you wont be disappointed. My personal favourite is you will see me - a must listen to for all who have ever been wronged in love.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top drawer..., 19 Jan 2014
This review is from: Repent Replenish Repeat [Explicit] (MP3 Download)
I was a huge fan of Angles and also also really enjoyed Distraction Pieces, I think this is possibly the best of the lot.

Porter, Terminal and Stiff Upper Lip are excellent tracks but it's the opening and closing tracks that really stood out for me, Stunner and You Will See Me are among the best tracks across all 3 albums.

All in all, great album.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome album!, 29 Nov 2013
This review is from: Repent Replenish Repeat [Explicit] (MP3 Download)
This album is just as good as the first two! Mixture of slow and faster paced songs with some moving words and inspiration lyrics! Great album

5.0 out of 5 stars Perhaps the best yet?, 20 Nov 2013
This review is from: Repent Replenish Repeat (Audio CD)
Fantastic album. Before listening to this I didn't rate Dan le Sac too highly since Distraction Pieces was so good, but I have to say he brings some amazing beats to this album. On top of this it may be Scroobius Pip's greatest lyrical work yet. 'You Will See Me' and 'Heroism' are two of my personal favourites.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pip and Dan at their best, 21 Oct 2013
R. Cameron "old grump" (Clacks, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Repent Replenish Repeat [Explicit] (MP3 Download)
Great album got it all stunner is really good. Well worth top spot despite the manipulation of the big stores.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dark, 19 Oct 2013
This review is from: Repent Replenish Repeat (Audio CD)
Dan le sac and Scroobius Pip have combined their considerable individual talents and created what will probably become one of my top 10, nestling amongst classics like the Beastie Boys' Sabotage. This feels like an emotional and personal album unconstrained by big label management - there's nothing sanitised or overly produced here, so brace yourself.

I could listen to dan's beats on their own, his music is spontaneous, playful and epic in parts. However, Pip's spoken words create intimate images and a rare truth that's shocking at times but ultimately liberating. Stunner was on youtube back in August and I loved it, but the final track, You Will See Me, blows it out of the park. My God. I like my music raw and pure and this hits a very sweet spot. It's on repeat.

5.0 out of 5 stars All day on repeat........., 15 Oct 2013
This review is from: Repent Replenish Repeat (Audio CD)
Awesome... more of the same but kicked up a couple of gears. Getting more out of each track every listen. Can envisage an elaborated 'Porter' (my original stand-out track) as a great stage play. Prob my fav album of the year. Not one filler - which is not surprising as the only downside is it's much too short.... Proving, I guess, that it's quality over quantity.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 9 Oct 2013
Gareth Oates "Goatie" (Aberdeen, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Repent Replenish Repeat (Audio CD)
A great album. Well worth the wait! I can't stop listening to it!

Favourite tracks for me include: You Will See Me, Terminal and Porter. The 2 singles "Stunner" and "Gold Teeth" are also pretty damn awesome, as is the rest of the album.

Repent Replenish Repeat [Explicit]