5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish
I love this Andrew James smoothie maker. It does exactly what it says it does. It is not over bulky and it looks good in the kitchen. I now enjoy my smoothies in the morning and it works perfect with frozen fruit as well.
Published 6 months ago by Ms Lynn Shepherd

3.0 out of 5 stars re 4 in 1 blender
This product would have been ok if it did not brake within a few days of using. Can not fault speedy replacement which the customer has to take faulty one to be picked up from certain area.overall the replacement still ok
Published 6 months ago by Diane Mapals

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, 21 Mar 2014
Ms Lynn Shepherd "" worm"" (Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Andrew James Red 4 in 1 Multifunctional 1 Litre Smoothie Maker, 1.5 litre Blender, Grinder And Juicer

5.0 out of 5 stars I think I'm in love, 14 Jun 2014
Really great product! I bought it initially for smoothies (didn't even notice it can make filtered juices, when I ordered it), but I think I'll be using all its functions now that I saw how great it works. To be honest, I didn't try grinding things yet, but its blades seemed to be very effective even in the case of frozen stuff.

The smoothie maker looks a bit cheap (it's mostly made of plastic), but given the small price and its brilliant functions, this is okay.
I just hope it won't break easily.

Overall, I am more than satisfied with the product, and I strongly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 14 Mar 2014
Very happy with this purchase. Lots of lovely smoothies and chinos x I would recommend this to everyone. It is cheap and fortunately working well

5.0 out of 5 stars Exellent, 19 April 2014
I chose this blender as I use it for health drinks and it is great as it does not take up much space and the little nut grinder is a bous, would recommend to all health freeks like myself

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the Money, 25 Feb 2014
Love this machine, it juices well which is what I purchased it for. For the money I would recommend it to anyone. It also looks really good sitting on the kitchen unit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great smoothie maker, 19 Nov 2013
It does everything I want it to do. Looks great on the bench in the kitchen too. Great for making and storing smoothies,

5.0 out of 5 stars Great machine, 9 April 2014
Great little machine, blending and juicing every day now. Great value. I have recommended this one to friends and family.

4.0 out of 5 stars Compact and great for my needs, 1 Jun 2014
Great! Does what is says on the tin. Much more compact than my previous one.
Looks great and works well. I like the fact that you can take the bottom off to wash it properly.
I have the Andrew James food mixer in red so it looks I'm collecting the range!

3.0 out of 5 stars re 4 in 1 blender, 10 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Blender, 6 Feb 2014
I use my blender 3 or 4 times a week. It makes great smoothies! And even though it is small, and was inexpensive, it does a really nice job of fully chopping and blending veggies!