5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Value! Highly Recommend!!
I have used amazon for over 6 years and this is the first time ever I write a review.
The product is fantastic even if you don't consider its low price. I can barely spot any downsides compared to my burberry scarf which costs me nearly 300. Soft and cosy, and the quality is first-class. I can hardly believe it is only 11 inclusive of p&p. Great Value-4-Money...
Published 6 months ago by Zizheng Guo

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit short
Could have done with being a bit longer but nice fabric and very warm. My son has worn it every day
Published 5 months ago by Caroline

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Value! Highly Recommend!!, 26 Dec 2013
Besides, the delivery is very speedy. I placed my order on 21 Dec(Sat) and the I got the parcel delivered on 24 Dec(Tue).
Highly recommended to anyone who is looking for a nice scarf.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 19 Dec 2013
These came very quickly, so very happy with prompt service!
The scarf is lambs wool and looks better in real life than in photo. Having bought wool scarfs before I was worried these might be inferior due to such a cheap price compared to what I have spent on scarfs before. I am delighted to say that they are not in any way inferior and I am delighted with the quality and especially the price. Would definitely buy from this seller again.
Very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars scarf, 12 Dec 2013
A nice warm woolly scarf. I bought it as a sash for my 12 year old to wear with her kilt and it is fit for that purpose.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Wife likes it, 25 Feb 2014
I thought it could have been of heavier quality, so border line value.
My Wife liked it very much and wears it often.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 23 Feb 2014
This review is from: Edinburgh Lambswool Multicolor Tartan Scarves 100% Extra Soft Lambswool (Apparel)
Soft, luxuriant feel and looks much more expensive than price paid. bought as a gift to send to the states and went down a treat. Rich looking colours and definitely value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommend, 21 Feb 2014
Nice soft quality feel to this product, a fantastic gift and also if your a patriotic Scotsman/woman it's a fabulous scarf to have in your Wardrope.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lambswool Scarf, 10 Feb 2014
Scarf is really soft and luxurious, a little short but overall a great product. Arrived really fast too. Very pleased with the product and seller, definitely recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars warm and pretty, 5 Feb 2014
My husband likes this scarf, it is light, not bulky, very soft and very warm. It is good value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 15 May 2014
Perfect length and colour. This was exactly what i was looking for and it was delivered extremely quickly (before I expected) and I've got a lot of compliments on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted!, 11 April 2014
I bought this as a birthday present for my mother. It arrived the after I'd put an order. Mum received it on her birthday and was delighted. She loves the material and bright colours. She thought it was so expensive. She wishes it was winter again. It's a very good value and delivery was fast. I have no complaints whatsoever.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›