5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant fun T-shirt
really liked this for my cycle mad hubby who has far too many bikes. he gets lots of comments when he wears it. I bought the pale blue which looks great. a bit snug fitting but good material.
Published 11 months ago by Rosemary

3.0 out of 5 stars Too big!
I got the bottle green - amazing colour! Nice funny logo for cyclists and very true for my boyfriend. Bought it for him for his birthday... But the smallest size is four inches wider than his best fitting t-shirt.
Extra small as well as extra large would be appreciated!
Published 11 months ago by B. L. Buxton

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant fun T-shirt, 2 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great service, 27 Feb. 2014
The T-Shirt arrived in a few days, and the quality was perfect. Unfortunately, my son didn't like it, and the seller kindly agreed to refund the purchase. I like to buy things for my (grown up) son without asking him, and mostly he likes what I buy, but I struck out in this instance. I was pleased that I could return it, with apologies. It was good quality cotton, plenty of generosity in size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab T-Shirt!, 28 Jun. 2014
My husband loves cycling and is always saying you can never have too many bikes! So this t-shirt was a must and was a big hit. Size is exactly as expected and fits great. Quality is good and washes well. Recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too big!, 23 April 2014
B. L. Buxton "Techno Mouse" (Coventry) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Have Too Many Bicycles Said Nobody Ever - Mens T-Shirt - 10 Colours (Apparel)
Extra small as well as extra large would be appreciated!

5.0 out of 5 stars I have too many bicycles, 24 Jun. 2014
Fab present for a daddy who doesn't think you can have too many bicycles! Great quality, colour and fitting t-shirt

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun T Shirt, 12 Mar. 2014
This T shirt has a fun logo, just right for someone who has a great number of bicycles in their garage!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality t-shirt, 12 Jan. 2015
This was a present for my brother, who is a fanatical cyclist. It arrived promptly and was well packaged- not wrapped in ridiculous amounts of bubble wrap or put in a box big enough for 50 t-shirts, but properly packaged! It is good quality- thick and heavy fabric. I can't say how it washes as it's not for me, but I'm impressed with it so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cycles song-sheet, 4 Mar. 2014
My partner loves his cycling logo t shirts and I try to update them on a regulars basis as he wears them dead. He believes the statement on this one so I will now be looking for good earplugs for myself

5.0 out of 5 stars My brother in law loved this t-shirt, 21 Feb. 2014
Fast delivery, excellent quality, value for money and put a huge smile on my brother in laws face on his birthday. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Worn every day since christmas, 14 Jan. 2014
A real talking point in the pub. My cycling mad partner really loves this t-shirt. Good quality. Washes well (thankfully!)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›