Colour Name: Big Red|Package Type: Gift Box|Change
Price:£18.60 - £47.27

on 21 March 2013
Really nice feel to the item and obviously a good quality pen, but you cannot use it straight away as there is no cartridge in it to set you off - this is JUST the pen casing. Other than that, a nice item, just don't expect to be able to use it straight away, I'd advise checking which of the many different kinds of cartridges this pen takes before buying.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 December 2012
Beautifully styled, elegant and well balanced with a good weight. As a gift for our Son, we have not written with it but we give it with confidence, knowing the no-nonsence tradional quality from Parker
on 5 August 2013
This arrived earlier than expected and has a great design with a ink refill provided (black,fine). Great weight and packaging as well.. overall recommended for anyone that wants a stylish pen for work/school.
VINE VOICEon 30 December 2013
Colour Name: Blue/Black|Package Type: Gift Box|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This pen disappointed me, i found it to be scratchy to use and it often seems to run dry while i'm trying to write. I really thought that a Parker pen should be better than this with regards ink quality. The actual build and feel of the pen is lovely, nice a heavy in your hand. However the quality of the ink cartridge really lets it down a great deal.
on 20 April 2012
Everywhere this item is more than £25. I got a chance to buy it for £18 and I hadn't wasted it.
Heavy pen, nice colour. Taking into different dimension while writing. I've got it for my uncle who prefers roller-ball pens. He was impressed.
on 28 July 2013
Ordered 2 for my Grandsons University Graduation gifts and am extremely pleased with this rollerball and this model. The refill which was inside the packaging in the box has a fine tip and the ink is delivered evenly to the paper. It has a nice weight to it and a very good balance. Very good value for money.
on 24 December 2012
I really love this pen! It's really sturdy, the cap stays firm (I've always had problems with pen caps), and I really like the heavy weight of this pen! The ink flows quite well, a bit too well perhaps, but I fixed that by getting myself a good pad with better gsm paper, All in all, very happy with this pen! Highly recommend it!
on 22 March 2015
This pen looks nice but unfortunately is of poor quality. I have had to return my first of this pen as after a couple of weeks' use the lid became loose and would just fall off.
I thought given the brand and price this must have been a factory fault. Unfortunately the same thing happened with my second pen within 2 weeks. Absolutely appalled.
VINE VOICEon 25 November 2013
I'm a big fan of rollerball pens so having a Parker should be the Rolls Royce of all rollerball pens. unfortunately though after trying it out to write all of my Christmas cards I've found the ink flow somewhat inconsistent. Between each card I found myself shaking it between each use to get it to work again.

It feels of superb quality and comes in a lovely presentable box with the ink cartridge you insert yourself. Initially the pen writes fantastically but it does seem to fizzle out and become scratchy and then you have to give it a good shake to get it working - not what I expected from a £30 Parker and also I unfortunately didn't find it very comfortable to hold for long periods of time - I found myself getting a blister on my finger where the ridge on the barrel near the bottom was rubbing as I wrote. It isn't streamline like some other versions so maybe I need to persist and find another version I can get on with.

The ballpoint however was a dream to use compared to other biros and I couldn't fault it. The ink flow is consistent, smooth and well worth the money.

For me, this is great to use if you're not writing too much due to the ridge that rubs my finger and is uncomfortable and due to the constant stopping ink flow. These are however guaranteed for 2 years so any major problems and they will have the pen fixed or replace it - so that makes it worth trying out.
on 13 February 2015
Smart rollerball with a good solid feel to it, at a price that doesn't break the bank, and from a pen maker with a historic British association (albeit also French and US). Coarser chiselling than e.g. the silver Chisellé (but much more expensive) range. Appearance and reputation matter for me because it's for signing a guest book, but value too, because it might also get ... pocketed ... by an 'inattentive' guest. Came from Amazon .de and delivery was perfectly fast enough. Well packaged. Came with a Black M refill which is tucked away inside the box: the pen itself comes empty, so don't dump the packaging without checking it first! I've replaced the black M refill with blue as that's my preference. Takes a standard Parker refill. I have several 'keeper' pens, including some 40 year old fountain pens still giving sterling service, and this Parker IM hits the 'Goldilocks' price/value point perfectly in this instance. Recommended Parker IM as a model line, and this seller's service.