My cat loves this tunnel - never out of it. She especially loves it when her stick toys are dragged along the outside for her to chase about. We've only got a small flat so it's great that it's so easy to put away.
Published 8 months ago by Mr. G. Hannah

Came 3 days later and the quality is not the best but the loves it and that's the most important
Published 7 months ago by Luis

5.0 out of 5 stars We've only got a small flat so it's great that it's so easy to put away, 18 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Cat Tunnel Ultimate Bonus Toy Pack - Collapsible 3 Way Tunnel, Kitten Teaser Charmer Dancer Bird Feather Chase, Mouse and Ball Toys. Ethical Play Interactive Game to Give Your Pet Best Entertainment and Exercise and Stop Meowing and Scratching. (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best purchases I have made for my kittens., 10 Dec. 2014
My 2 kittens have mad fun in this, I highly recommend this as part of their toy complement but it does take a bit of space.
It seems to be indestructible (claws do it no harm) and collapses nicely when a kitten lands on it awkwardly.
Then it springs back into shape, very safe.

It came with a few extra toys.
The feathers on length of material attached to a stick is by far their favourite.
They go ballistic for the feathers, very funny.
And they havent managed to destroy it!
They really enjoy and know that I am playing with them, this makes them even more attentive later.
I now get more licks than I can handle lol.

The second toy is a small mouse that has a tail with a bushy furry end.
They throw this around like mad and are fascinated by the way the tail and body move independently.
When one kitten has it, it growls to let the other know there are claws here.
This mouse is extremely well made and has survived some extreme beatings!

Other toys are in bits, I'm most impressed with these.

5.0 out of 5 stars A much loved toy, 16 Sept. 2014
John P. Mccormack (Liverpool, Merseyside United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
My cat adores this tunnel - especially when it is upside down and she can ambush toys from the middle.

It is strong and safe and can be easily packed away when necessary.

The three tunnels can be placed at slightly different angles for variety.

3.0 out of 5 stars ... 3 days later and the quality is not the best but the loves it and that's the most important, 4 Sept. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Good times cat play tunnel, 30 July 2014
Fantastic play! My cats love it along with the toys. Great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for cats, 9 Sept. 2014
Mr. G. G. Davies "GD" (Newport Salop) - See all my reviews
Cats love it and it folds away. Brilliant.

1.0 out of 5 stars ... came through after an hour of play and felt bad that I had to take it off my cats ..., 15 Oct. 2014
Jayne Burns "J.burns" (united kingdom cumbria) - See all my reviews
Wire came through after an hour of play and felt bad that I had to take it off my cats as they seemed to love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very entertaining, a review by Sousha the cat, 21 Feb. 2015
This was bought for me by my owner/slave as a way of keeping me and my playmate Minna happy. It came already made up and my owner/slave put it on the floor for me to have a look at. Approaching it carefully I sniffed it and then went into one of the tunnels. It makes a nice crackling sound when I pawed the sides and I like the hole in the middle that I can poke my head through.
Slave (sorry owner/slave) had also got one of those mouse things that are attached to the end of a stretchy rope and she dangled it into the hole and at the tunnel ends for me to chase. This is where I had the most fun! Jumping into the hole and running through the tunnels is great, I have spun around it it, dived into it and just thrown myself around, I have had this for around 3 months now and I love it, I can definitely recommend it to other cats.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for cats, 29 Dec. 2014
Really fun product. We've got 2 cats that will chase each other through it for hours, to the point where they get overexcited and it needs to be put away!

The product seems very sturdy and folds up quite well for storage.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and entertaining, 29 July 2014
It's great for the cats they love it