on 23 January 2014
I can't believe how cheap these were & was really surprised when they came; they look nowhere near as cheap as I expected. They are so cute that I wish I knew more people with kids to buy them for!
on 28 March 2014
absolutley gorgeous set and my 2year old daughter loves them. brilliant size and cute little puppets. excellent value for money as well
on 13 January 2014
would buy again definately
highly recommend
good price
kids loved product very much and friends also liked it as well
on 2 December 2013
Bought these for my son's advent calendar. Better quality than I'd expected! Really good value at less than 70p a puppet!
on 14 April 2014
the children love them. they are a little smaller then thought they would be but really like them good value for money
on 17 October 2014
Fabulous sweet little finger puppets. Some are a little tight and awkward to get on even the tiniest of fingers but with a bit of a wiggle we get there! I would highly recommend these. We do puppet shows and also hide them round the room, sing old MacDonald and then hunt for his animals together...the kids 3 and 18 months love it!
on 6 February 2014
Excellent quality & amazing value. These are loves by all in our house from 8 months - 80 years. Perfect
on 29 June 2015
Lovely little set of animals. Kids & Babies love them. Bought them to use for sunday school creche to use as visual aids for the for babies to see when singing "Mr Cow'! My kids aged 12, 9 & 6 years old thought they were great too and sparked their imaginations! Prompt delivery - ordered late Thursday evening & arrived Saturday.
on 5 November 2015
Really disappointing, bought these as a gift and when they arrived all they come in is a clear plastic wrapper with no label or anything on it. Looks like a load of random things shoved in a packet, pretty poor quality too. Would definitely not recommend if buying as a gift!!
review image
on 13 April 2016
This product is very poor quality. The finger holes are very small and shallow. I bought them as a singing aid for my small grandson, but they are really poorly made and I'm returning them to Amazon. Not worth the price however cheap.