Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.99

on 11 March 2014
I loved it. Getting better and better as the story goes on. An intense space adventure in an well imagined universe. AMP3 introduces new characters and species into the mix. A Full on futuristic space war for hardcore sci-fi fans. I could not put it down!! 5 stars!!
on 25 January 2015
I thoroughly enjoyed following the characters in this book they appeared to be three-dimensional to me and were well rounded. The universe seemed to be populated by believable species with believable attitudes and idiosyncrasies.
My belief was tested by the fact that so many improvements were required to keep the spacecraft fighting and that was generally due to some lost or forgotten race who came up with the goods at about the right time I would certainly recommend these books.
on 24 August 2014
Woof Woof. Another good book in the series which rollicks along with lots of action and solid characters. If you want a story which extols the finest theories in physics with a gut wrenching determination to be correct, then this is not for you. However, if you want a story to clatter along with twists and turns, buckets of action then this is a good choice. It's definitely worth two woof and a run around the lounge chasing my tail! What more needs be said. Woof Woof.
on 10 January 2014
I don't normally like getting the first in a series of books which is free and then have to pay for the rest, because I have often found that after the first one, the ideas and/or the plot begin to suffer. Occasionally you find a gem and the AMP series is a gem. Fast moving plot, interesting characters and a cracking read. Have just bought AMP Rebellion (4). No doubt I will have finished it by this time tomorrow. Keep up the good work Stephen and thank you.
on 29 August 2014
This is a great series of books. Although not the most high-brow - and probably never destined to be "classics" - they fill up the time on the daily commute. I'm currently getting through one a week and merely the fact that I am getting through the entire series must speak volumes. They're cheap as chips, spin along at a great rate and build well along the story line.
on 4 September 2015
Fantastic Book. Fantastic Series!

I have really enjoyed the first three books, already starting the forth.
Be warned, with the the characters and the storyline, you will be buying the next book seconds after finishing it.
on 5 December 2014
My son has bought all three of the Amp books so I'm guessing that he must think they are good. The first one was free ( t o get you hooked) but the subsequent ones haven't been too expensive so i'm not complaining.
on 6 August 2014
Another excellent book in the continuing saga by Stephen arseneault unable to put book down the story flowed well from the last book highly recommend this book to anyone without any problems
on 6 May 2014
Fast paced action throughout this series. It's not without its faults but nothing that gets in the way of a good read. Recommended.
on 5 August 2015
These books go from strength to strength. The pace picks up and sometimes goes so fast as to leave me giddy. Real page turners.