Format: DVD|Change

on 1 January 2014
He loves it and says there is a bonus live track thats not on the album..he's happy with it..
one more word.
on 11 January 2014
I have been a Sabbath fan since they began, and saw them twice in the 70s. They were great live back then, so when this tour came around,i bought tickets to see them in Glasgow, to pay homage to my heroes,but with 0zzy,Tony,and Geezer,all in their 60s,i feared time would have taken its toll,and the band would just be going through the motions,for one last tour. How wrong could i have been, they may look a bit older, but have never sounded better. This DVD/CD collection, is taken from the same tour, and although it cant quite compare to actually being there, it captures the band at their very best, making all the old songs sound as vibrant, fresh and powerfull as they ever did. If you are a fan, or like heavy rock, this set is a must, its amazing, so dont miss it. PS I agree with a previous reviewer, its a pity the included cd doesnt contain all the tracks from the dvd, but this doesnt detract from a wonderful product. BUY IT NOW.
on 8 December 2013
Superb sound and vision (Blu Ray). Great performance - much better than I'd feared. Yes, Ozzy's not as good as in the past, but nonetheless a very enjoyable watching experience overall. If you're a Black Sabbath fan, then I think you'll be very pleased. Don't hesitate any more.
on 17 January 2014
Tony Iommi.
Geezer Butler
Ozzy Osbourne

Who can complain? After seeing parts of the tour myself I was taken back to the gigs whilst watching this. The band have become even stronger since the start of their reunion tour and Ozzy's voice is strengthening. The best song of the DVD in my opinion was "children of the grave" or "Symptom of the universe" as live they are truly crowd-smashing tunes.
The DVD is fantastic, my ONLY complaint is the lack of "Dirty Women" and "The Wizard" - Which i felt were vital parts of the set when I first saw the band. Would recommend to ANY Sabbath fan- even those who view the reunion as a joke or believe the band to be "past it". You'll be proven VERY wrong :)
on 19 January 2014
Who would have thought we would ever witness a Black Sabbath reunion let alone one with Ossie!!

here is a band still at the top of their game and delivering with nearly all the original power. Ossie still bounding with energy in both movement and comments!

Great choice of songs on the disc; finishing with "Paranoid" was the business ; came across very well live with some "extra" guitar work from Toni Iommi.

DVD first class; I was lucky enough to see the band at the O2 in December last and it as great to be able to have the disc to relive the occasion. Very good camera work on the video so you really feel as though you were there.
on 22 February 2014
I saw Sabbath at the O2 I thought they were amazing just like this Blue Ray concert footage. I have seen a few negative reviews about Ozzy and all I can say is have you heard Elton John live these days - say no more? This is awesome and Ozzy is as always entertaining the crowd in his own inimitable fashion. No Bill Ward unfortunately but Tony Clufetos is brilliant and I doubt Bill could have performed to this level now! Tony and Geezer are totally undiminished in terms of performance. All in all this is a must for Sabbath fans! I really hope they can squeeze out another album and tour while they still can>
on 26 December 2013
Amazing DVD however was at the NIA right in front of Ozzy on 22nd Dec and the only drawback with the DVD is you don't appreciate how Ozzy was in his element. Best concert in years.
on 27 December 2013
Absolutely fantastic concert. The picture and sound is as good you will expect nowdays. If you like sabbath just a little or you are a big fan this is must! Five star blu ray.
on 26 November 2013
This is AMAZING! Black Sabbath Play brilliantly Iommi Shreds up his Master Riffs as usual, Geezer plays excellently, Tommy Cluefetos hits those Drums so hard I was waiting for his drum sticks to break! Ozzy's Vocals are still Great although a bit flat on some songs he still manages to pul through. This is Sabbath's Best tour I'd say since 1994's Cross Purposes! Can't wait to see what Sabbath bring us in 2014!
on 29 December 2013
What a band! the leaders of Heavy Metal, This is a great concert, and captures them as they still are - they haven't lost it.
buy this you wont regret