5.0 out of 5 stars great ring
This is a very well made ring it fitted very good my wife loved it the only thing the picture shows a darker stones on the ring they are more pink than blue but that mite be just this ring but am happy with it
Published 7 months ago by titanic 12

3.0 out of 5 stars very small stones
poor value
need magnifying glass to see definition of stones
daughter had it delivered to her for birthday and I could tell she was disappointed
Published 2 months ago by tania martin

5.0 out of 5 stars great ring, 23 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ring, 12 Nov 2013
Lovely colour size is perfect didn't wait very long lovely silver stones are so neat love it great seller will buy more in the future

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my birthday pressie to me, 13 Jan 2014
Just love my ring it was a present to my self for my birthday, would recommend your site to all my friends but not my family, they would know how cheap I am when I buy presents for them. Delivery was one day late but not your fault can't always rely on the post.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful ring, 6 July 2014
I was utterly ecstatic to find somewhere that stocked rings small enough to fit my size J fingers.
Such a gorgeous ring, I was not disappointed! I've ordered before from here and the stones are much lighter than my other amethyst ring, a much more pale shade of purple, almost lilac - but makes it no less beautiful.
A perfect fit too - at last a ring true to size!

3.0 out of 5 stars very small stones, 7 May 2014
poor value
need magnifying glass to see definition of stones

2.0 out of 5 stars Careful with this one...., 3 April 2014
Looks great, and if an Amethyst is your birthstone, would recommend that you look for something better, looks smaller than actual size and the stones look more glass-like than shown...

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality and stylish ring., 17 Feb 2014
The ring is really nice, is made well and is the size it professes to be! The Amethyst's and Diamond's complement each other really well and stand out nicely against my fair skin. The ring is comfortable and looks very stylish.

I originally bought this ring to wear all the time but after wearing it a few days decided to use it for going out as it looks a little chunky on my fingers - but it is still a lovely ring and I will definitely get my wear out of it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted., 5 Feb 2014
This was just what I was looking for. A little treat for myself without breaking the bank. Very, very pretty and although I knew the diamonds would be small they have not been packed out . They just sit nicely between the amethysts. Size is perfect. I will certainly buy from this shop again.