5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 8 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Demon Mistress (An Eva Prim Novel Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Omg such an awesome book
It was a laugh a min I couldn't put it down (hence the lateness of the hour it 3:30 am here )
But honestly it's such a good book a complete story Yet leaving you wanting more to get that second instalment
I loved Eva and her POV it was hilarious
Truly a gem

4.0 out of 5 stars Demon mistress, 4 Jun 2014
I must admit l found this book quite amusing. Chrissie certainly gets herself into some scrapes and seems to be so innocent as to what she does l find her quite lovable but frustrating. I did enjoy it and it's a different slant on the vampires.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, 5 May 2014
Loved this book from start to finish. Great characters, 'Eva's antics made me laugh out loud, not many books have had that impact on me.

Can't wait to read the rest if the series !

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous read!, 22 Dec 2013
The Demon Mistress was nothing like I expected it to be and I mean that in a good way! It had me in stitches most of the way through...the demons will crack you up, as will Eva. I just loved the way the whole novel was constructed, I'm not going to say how, don't wanna spoil it. Fans of funny urban fantasy will eat it up.