4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD CASE FOR THE PRICE BUT BE AWARE
Published on 23 Nov. 2012 by DD

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure...
As far as cardboard wrapped in faux leather goes it's ok! I guess I have been spoilt by my kindle keyboard case which oozes quality. I don't know what I was expecting but I guess the reviews gave me a false sense in the respect that I thought I was getting something better.

Published 24 months ago by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD CASE FOR THE PRICE BUT BE AWARE, 23 Nov. 2012
The case fits the Kindle paperwhite nicely and I like the fact that the Kindle is inserted from the inside of the case as this makes it a very secure fit in the case. The auto sleep/wake function works well with this case unlike a different make case I tried which worked only intermittently. How long the case will last is anyone's guess but the materials look reasonably robust for the price but it is not made from real leather. However, people should be aware that this seller offers an additional free case to encourage people to write reviews on here so don't dismiss other cases for having fewer reviews than this one!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product for the price, 8 Nov. 2012
I Orderd this case as a stop gap before while i was deciding which case to buy and if i could justify the cost of the amazon case.

But having received the case i have stopped looking, as it turns out the case is almost perfect. The fit and build of the case is excellent, with kindle itself fitting snugly and all the holes cut in the right place for access.

The added bonus of auto on off is also a big plus and it works every time. The front cover folds behind the back when your reading and the magnets dont turn the device off like i have seen in reviews for other cases.

The only part of the case i didnt like was the pen holder on the side so i just cut it off and it looks fine.

overall an excellent product at a fantastic price look no further.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good case, keen price., 29 Dec. 2012
Well made, holding up well to use a couple of months on and seems like it will last well. Looks good, not too fat. Could fit slightly more neatly/closer around the screen edges - doesn't sit quite evenly or perfectly flat against the Kindle - but that's minor.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not real leather, but worth the price., 7 Jan. 2013
I purchased this case in purple, and have been happy with my purchase so far. It's not real leather, but I think it's still worth the price. It's nicely padded and easy to use. The color purple showed in the photos is quite a bit darker in real life, so don't expect to get a light purple case, it's dark purple :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value., 27 Dec. 2012
Mr. K. L. Wood (Sheffield UK) - See all my reviews
Both me and the wife have a kindle paperwhite. I bought the very expensive moulded one for her at over £30 which was excellent and this product for myself. Both are great but mine is a fraction of the price - would recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure..., 3 April 2013

I don't care what others have said this is not leather it is microfiber - check the tech details.

I keep looking at it and thinking you get what you pay for. Maybe I am being unfair as it is not an expensive item but please don't imagine like I did that you are buying quality because you are not.

It is functional. The kindle fits nicely and the on/off magnetic feature works.

If you are looking for a cover that does what it says on the tin but are not bothered about quality and longevity then this is the cover for you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Leather Case for Amazon Kindle paperwhite, 15 Jan. 2013
I love my kindle paperwhite leather case cover bought through Amazon from Forefront Cases. When I close the cover the kindle goes to sleep and when I open it again there it is on the corect page ready to start reading again. I ordered thurs afternoon and received it Friday morning hows that for service! I am happy to travel with my kindle knowing that it is fully protected in its new case and I don't even have to turn it on or off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleasantly surprised, 26 Dec. 2012
This little case is exactly what I needed for my kindle paper white. It is pleasant to handle, when you open it, it switches the kindle on and it looks smart. I feel that I have a book again in my hand - rather than a cold rectangular object (ie the kindle). It also folds back on itself to stand the kindle up on surfaces (or the duvet), enabling reading without holding. Excellant value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fore Front Kindle paperwhite case cover, 24 April 2014
I chose this model after reading reviews from other users ,For such a reasonable price the quality is excellent,It fits my paperwhite
Kindle perfectly.Highly satisfied with cover and would recommend it to anyone ..PS. got mine in purple love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat and smart, 24 Dec. 2012
I wouldn't have paid full price of 19.99 for this, I must admit, but for 8.99 it does the job, and is neat and the colour is pretty. Don't think the leather is the greatest quality (again, not worth the full price). It did though arrive promptly, which was appreciated. I would recommend at the discounted price.