on 7 June 2014
I am afraid I was very disappointed with the Womens Plain Zip up Hoodie I ordered.The colour did not match up to the hoodie shown. The quality of the material was extremely poor and it was a very small size 10. I would say that it was more a size 8. I always wear size 10 but this was a very tight fit. I think you should perhaps mention that your sizes are on the small size.I am annoyed that I have to return this item as no doubt I will have to pay for return postage. I will not be purchasing goods from you again. I hope I am given a full refund as soon as you receive the returned item.Thank you.
on 12 March 2014
I love the Hoodie but unfortunately it was too small but I contacted the seller and I was able to exchange it with no problem so just awaiting a bigger size. The service is really good and great value for the money and too be recommended
22 comments9 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 November 2014
The hoodies are lovely and soft but it's a little bit small, but it's ok I can adapt to it, I gave it a 4 star coz of a problem of delivery and coz its a bit small if it was delivered on time it would be 5 stars, I would recommend to friends and family, thank you
on 13 April 2014
it is soft and the color is bright pink, but not the pink which picture shows
Disappointingly, balaclava(two rope) is little inflexible.
on 3 December 2014
Very good value for money, it is ideal for wearing under a coat or for use as a indoor cardigan or Summer jacket. It fits lovely,looks nice,feels nice, but is very lightweight not to be confused with a fleece hooded jacket that you might wear as an outer garment.Okay for Summer though. Came quickly and would buy again.
on 10 June 2014
Bought this hoodie in several colours, really happy with them on the whole. Colours not quite as seen online but still very nice. Would say they are sized on the small side but not far off, would recommend size up if slightly looser fit desired. One of mine has stiff zip but otherwise cannot fault them at all. Really nice item and certainly great value for money.
on 1 December 2014
I ordered this for my wife's birthday in size 12 as others had said "order one size larger".
My wife is only size 10 but even this alleged size '12' was tight on her.
Also it's advertised as "100%" cotton.
However the garment label says "50% cotton & 50% polyester"!
So she's disappointed - I am disappointed and it has now gone straight to a charity shop.
john
on 6 January 2015
This is the second one of these I have purchased and to say they are different is an understatement, this is rubbish, it's too small, it's not fleecy, the cuffs and the waistband are a different colour, the cuffs cut off the circulation at my wrists, I could go on and on, suffice to say this is my last purchase. I won't be sending it back, I can't even summon the effort to do that.
on 23 January 2016
This top arrived in good time and was packaged well. The colour is just as per the advert photo. It fits well and is just the right length for the shorter woman like myself...I am 5'4". I often find it difficult to get a top that isn't too long in the body, but this one is super and just sits on the top of the hip bones. Very pleased all round.
on 12 August 2015
Ordered two of these in different colours. The red one was a really nice colour but the zip was faulty, so had to return. The beige one was a really disgusting colour so returned this also. The delivery was very prompt and had a reply back straight away when returned, then received a refund also very promptly.