on 12 March 2014
I love the Hoodie but unfortunately it was too small but I contacted the seller and I was able to exchange it with no problem so just awaiting a bigger size. The service is really good and great value for the money and too be recommended
on 7 June 2014
I am afraid I was very disappointed with the Womens Plain Zip up Hoodie I ordered.The colour did not match up to the hoodie shown. The quality of the material was extremely poor and it was a very small size 10. I would say that it was more a size 8. I always wear size 10 but this was a very tight fit. I think you should perhaps mention that your sizes are on the small size.I am annoyed that I have to return this item as no doubt I will have to pay for return postage. I will not be purchasing goods from you again. I hope I am given a full refund as soon as you receive the returned item.Thank you.
on 3 December 2014
Very good value for money, it is ideal for wearing under a coat or for use as a indoor cardigan or Summer jacket. It fits lovely,looks nice,feels nice, but is very lightweight not to be confused with a fleece hooded jacket that you might wear as an outer garment.Okay for Summer though. Came quickly and would buy again.
on 10 June 2014
Bought this hoodie in several colours, really happy with them on the whole. Colours not quite as seen online but still very nice. Would say they are sized on the small side but not far off, would recommend size up if slightly looser fit desired. One of mine has stiff zip but otherwise cannot fault them at all. Really nice item and certainly great value for money.
on 7 November 2014
The hoodies are lovely and soft but it's a little bit small, but it's ok I can adapt to it, I gave it a 4 star coz of a problem of delivery and coz its a bit small if it was delivered on time it would be 5 stars, I would recommend to friends and family, thank you
on 29 March 2015
This is a nice, thin, light navy top. The blue did not run into the white cord when I washed it. It has enough elastin that it fits quite snugly, but it is not so tight as to show off all your lumps and bumps.
on 12 October 2014
Nice quality hoody a little on the small size (size14) Sleeves a bit tight. Zip a bit dodgy, dont think it has been stitched in properly, therefore takes a little patience and quite a few tries before it zips up!! Not a bad item for the price though.
on 20 February 2015
It's OK but it rather small. As it's only to wear about the house I'm of too bothered. I ordered a similar garment from another of your suppliers last year which was a better fit and quality. I wish I looked up the old order be ordering from this supplier.
on 20 August 2014
Great colours are stunning, in there summer range, and winter colours, I have brought many and there great, brilliant price, great packaging,delivered perfect timing, and their for all ages, top marks,
on 20 May 2015
I ordered a Size 10 Hoodie Zip Up which would normally fit me fine but it was really far too small and I had to give it to a niece who is only 10 years old!!! The hoodie itself was okay quality and I would have been happy if it had fitted. Too much hassle to send back and it wasn't expensive so I gave it away.