5.0 out of 5 stars Womans Plain Hoodie
I love the Hoodie but unfortunately it was too small but I contacted the seller and I was able to exchange it with no problem so just awaiting a bigger size. The service is really good and great value for the money and too be recommended
Published 16 months ago by Betty

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected.
Published 13 months ago by Julia Roberts

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected., 7 Jun. 2014
I am afraid I was very disappointed with the Womens Plain Zip up Hoodie I ordered.The colour did not match up to the hoodie shown. The quality of the material was extremely poor and it was a very small size 10. I would say that it was more a size 8. I always wear size 10 but this was a very tight fit. I think you should perhaps mention that your sizes are on the small size.I am annoyed that I have to return this item as no doubt I will have to pay for return postage. I will not be purchasing goods from you again. I hope I am given a full refund as soon as you receive the returned item.Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Womans Plain Hoodie, 12 Mar. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend to friends and family, 7 Nov. 2014
The hoodies are lovely and soft but it's a little bit small, but it's ok I can adapt to it, I gave it a 4 star coz of a problem of delivery and coz its a bit small if it was delivered on time it would be 5 stars, I would recommend to friends and family, thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars fit me, although the color is different from the picture, it is OK, 13 April 2014
it is soft and the color is bright pink, but not the pink which picture shows
Disappointingly, balaclava(two rope) is little inflexible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Lightweight., 3 Dec. 2014
Very good value for money, it is ideal for wearing under a coat or for use as a indoor cardigan or Summer jacket. It fits lovely,looks nice,feels nice, but is very lightweight not to be confused with a fleece hooded jacket that you might wear as an outer garment.Okay for Summer though. Came quickly and would buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice hoodie., 10 Jun. 2014
Bought this hoodie in several colours, really happy with them on the whole. Colours not quite as seen online but still very nice. Would say they are sized on the small side but not far off, would recommend size up if slightly looser fit desired. One of mine has stiff zip but otherwise cannot fault them at all. Really nice item and certainly great value for money.

2.0 out of 5 stars very disappointed, 1 Dec. 2014
I ordered this for my wife's birthday in size 12 as others had said "order one size larger".
My wife is only size 10 but even this alleged size '12' was tight on her.
Also it's advertised as "100%" cotton.
However the garment label says "50% cotton & 50% polyester"!
So she's disappointed - I am disappointed and it has now gone straight to a charity shop.
john

1.0 out of 5 stars Second is nowhere near the quality of the first, 6 Jan. 2015
This is the second one of these I have purchased and to say they are different is an understatement, this is rubbish, it's too small, it's not fleecy, the cuffs and the waistband are a different colour, the cuffs cut off the circulation at my wrists, I could go on and on, suffice to say this is my last purchase. I won't be sending it back, I can't even summon the effort to do that.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very Small Fitting Hooded Jacket, 20 May 2015
I ordered a Size 10 Hoodie Zip Up which would normally fit me fine but it was really far too small and I had to give it to a niece who is only 10 years old!!! The hoodie itself was okay quality and I would have been happy if it had fitted. Too much hassle to send back and it wasn't expensive so I gave it away.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too large, 2 Jun. 2014
It was rather big. It was a nice colour and the fabric was good. It is disappointing that the hoodie did not fit.