5.0 out of 5 stars Top Quality Product!
Published 3 months ago by Neil78

I am a new customer of RDX products and bought a lot of them in the last month (200 euro worth of products).
The RDX products in terms of design and execution are of very high quality.

Published 5 months ago by Viktoriya Stan

1.0 out of 5 stars It could have been a very good product, unfortunately the stitching is the problem!, 29 Jan 2014
This review is from: Authentic RDX Compression Flex Pants MMA Fight UFC Combat Mens Sports Tights Gym Shorts GI (Misc.)
The RDX products in terms of design and execution are of very high quality.

Unfortunately the stitching on these compression pants, between the white fabric insert and the black fabric (that forms the main part of these pants) is just falling apart.
I used them 5 times for an hour each time and there is a hole already on one side of the pants.

I also have the RDX rash guard and the quality of the materials used, the design and the stitching is far superior.

I would not recommend these compression pants to anyone, there are other better alternatives out there.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hadn't tried compression tights before but seem pretty good, 25 April 2014
I assumed they'd be like running tights but they're somewhat more robust and apply more pressure than I was expecting. That said, so far they've held up well and haven't exhibited any stitching failure as mentioned in other reviews. Will update this review should that change. Not sure in general if I'm a fan of compression tights but if you are then these should do the job nicely!

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Quality Product!, 24 April 2014
I've deliberately left this review for a while since I first received the product. I'm a big fan of RDX for gloves, pads and wraps but I'd never tried actual clothing! Some of the reviews are very harsh, so I thought I'd test my luck and buy a pair (hoping that RDX wouldn't let me down!!!!). I've trained in these for nearly a month, they've been through the washing machine several times and I can honestly say there is NO sign of wear or tear. They fit perfectly (check your size in the picture before you buy!). I am blown away by the quality and the feel. Once again I'm a VERY happy customer, the product is great and I know if there was an issue I trust the supplier they have NEVER let me down! Highly recommended; buy with confidence! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly Great, 12 April 2014
I got these as i heard good things from my friends, they are very well made, i have had no problems with stitching, they are surprisingly very comfortable and great for using them for working out doing cardio and fight training. my only issue isnt really with the pants, but my mistake, i should have ordered a slightly larger pair as i have larger thigh muscles, But Aside from that there great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Impressive, 11 April 2014
Robin Whalley (Saddleworth, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This isn't the sort of kit I would ordinarily wear but it was suggested I give these a try and I was very impressed. I use them for Tai Chi and Weight Training but they would also be perfect for contact martial arts as well. They are very well designed and equally well made. The material is tight but very elastic so is very supportive when bending and stretching. I was a little unsure at first as I normally train in loose fitting pants, especially when squatting. I actually found these much more comfortable and surprisingly supportive. When wearing these I found I was able to push my squat up about 10Kg more than with my normal training gear. I don't know if this is the support or just all in the mind. Either way I don't care because it was a good result.

So, why 4 stars and not 5? That's down to the design. I'm a 48 year old male and venturing out in public wearing these will probably get me locked up. I will continue to wear them in my home gym though as I really like the support they provide. They are also very cool when you start to sweat.

I am a huge fan of RDX gear and have quite a few belts, dipping belts, gloves, lifting straps and speed ropes from them. All are excellent quality and this product is no exception.

5.0 out of 5 stars Flexible and comfortable!, 4 April 2014
These pants are really comfortable, flexible, fairly priced and found no problem with the seams. These pants can also be used in the gym or for running.

3.0 out of 5 stars RDX Compression Flex Pants, 3 April 2014
Not a bad product found them ok, I found no problem with the seams. They are a very snug fit and you may need to go up a size from your normal fit. It was a fair price and they do what they are designed for.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product - Awais, 1 April 2014
I got these pants complementary of RDX. I have used these in my last Muay Thai session and I am pleased to say I am happy with the results. They are extremely flexible and do not inhibit any form of movement which is a a good thing. Despite other reviews claiming that there is problems with the stitching I personally have not experienced that do don't let that put you off. I highly recommend this product as they can be used for much more than just mma or muay thai. The only flaw I have against this product is that it is an effort to wash.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for what they are, 29 Mar 2014
These mma compression pants are quite tight. I got medium (which usually fits) and they are quite snug on me but I don't really mind that much. If you want them to be slightly looser maybe go for the size above.

I'm not sure why but the pants slightly irritated my skin. If you're going to buy these make sure your skin isn't sensitive to the material. Pretty decent for what they are though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 28 Mar 2014
Having read previous reviews, I am pleased to say that I have not experienced any stitching failure. So for the price your paying for full compression pants I personally think you're getting value for money. In terms of my recovery after training, as with any compression items providing you get the right fit, your recovery time would improve. And they did with these. So my conclusion is that I am a happy bunny