on 22 December 2013
Forget Peppa Pig! my little girl of 13 months is loving Teletubbies!
Unfortunately since they've been discontinued in most toy shops, it has been very difficult to obtain all the characters! They are the perfect size for her (as I didn't want them to be gigantic!) and they look brilliant, authenticity is also reassuring. I'm sure she will love them once opened on Christmas day! The company I got these from were very good with dispatch times and arrived at my door within the week! Very happy with the products and am sure my daughter will look forward to dragging them around with her!
on 28 July 2014
Their so big compared to when I was a child! Their were two sizes in the 90's the small and then the large which was like 12" these are in between that. Lala has a hole in the bit that sticks up, there mis shaped and they have wonky faces Dipsy is tanned on TV but he is black on the dolls. Will be played with and loved but they were expensive for what you get. you can still buy the originals on eBay and you know their quality so shop about abit. so far cannot fault tinky winky and po so they are the reasons for the 2 stars saying that after lalas been stitched they wills be a perfect contribution to my toddlers bedroom :) lovely colours!
on 12 September 2014
Cute and cuddly little toys which my 14mth old granddaughter adores!! She carries one in each hand tight round the neck! It's a good price for four dolls and they're well made and attractive. I was very pleased with this purchase.
on 21 February 2014
Well made and no sign of wear after being lugged arounhd everywhere by my young granddaughter. Although she has a huge number of soft toys, this one has really become a favourite.
on 12 September 2014
MY GRANDSON LOVES TO WATCH TELETUBBIES ON DVD SO I HAVE PURCHASED THESE FOR HIM
on 22 December 2014
Can't wait to see my little girls face when she opens these! Thanks!
on 17 May 2014
My grandaughter adored these they were excellent value for money
on 14 July 2014
Bought for my niece. It looks okay - a bit on the cheap side.
on 6 October 2014
Received before expected date. Good quality.
on 21 November 2014