1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 22 Feb 2014
This review is from: Playtech Logic Childrens Teaching Remote Controlled Interactive Talking I-Robot Puppy Dog - Educational - Sings, Walks, Runs (8 Years+) (Blue) (Toy)
The dog looked brilliant and I was really pleased, until I put batteries in and it turned on. The voice is horrible, it is supposed to be an alien dog but it is a very loud chinese lady for the voice. I was not impressed so sent it back and got a refund. I would NOT recommend ever.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 13 Feb 2014
This robotic dog is made in china and all the songs have Chinese accent which neither myself or my children understand. Bad buy.

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap and disappointing, 25 Dec 2013
Bought this for my son as he really wanted a robotic dog for christmas. How disappointing! Within the first two hours it wouldn't turn off and kept nodding its head even when switched off. The only way to really turn it off now is to take out the batteries deeming it pretty much unusable. The voice of the dog is so distorted you can't understand what its saying and it can't even walk in a straight line.