5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on
My nephew wanted a sports watch. I searched the internet for a while and liked this watch. It has everything you need....stop watch, light, water proof etc.
Out of all the presents my nephew received he loved his watch the most.

From a purchasers point of view the price, service and delivery were excellent.
Published 19 months ago by Martine Harney

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointed
Great at first but after a month, the digital display on this watch was not good. For example, the digit 3, the top line was not being displayed. Was disappointed that this happened so soon after purchase but could not be bothered to contact seller to complain as item was reasonably priced and was still 'fit for purpose.' Slightly disappointed though.
Published 8 months ago by Noshin Quadri

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on, 1 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Blue Waterproof Sports Watch (Water Resistant 50m) UNISEX Pro - Multifunction LED (Watch)
Out of all the presents my nephew received he loved his watch the most.

From a purchasers point of view the price, service and delivery were excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch, 18 April 2014
I bought this as a gift fro a 6yr old boy.
I had wondered if it might be too big for him but it was fine.
It was perfect, he loved everything about it.
Particularly that he could go in the water with it and the colour changing back light was a big attraction.
I was very impressed with the quality and thought it was excellent value

4.0 out of 5 stars decent enough, 2 Mar. 2014
bought this for my 10 yr old son. He likes it a lot. easy to set date, time etc. he's also tested it to see waterproof-ness by holding it under a running tap and its fine. functions include: date, time, stop watch, day, alarm, backlight which can be set as blue, red, purple or all 3 flashing in sequence. however, one of the buttons tends to get stuck occasionally. also no warranty. not a brilliant watch but good enough for my sonas his watches never seem to last too long anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 13 April 2014
Nathan (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
A good little watch great for the gym or lane swimming, I would recommend it for any one who is after a everyday use watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars blue waterproof watch, 24 Mar. 2014
bought as a present the person loves it loves to have a shower with it on it is a very good buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Good watch, brilliant customer services, 15 Mar. 2014
Ms. M. Fernandez (UK) - See all my reviews
The watch is very good. I bought it for my son's birthday and he loves it. I'm going to buy another one for my nephew.

The customer service is fantastic. I had problems with Royal Mail delivery, the watch wasnt coming on time for my son's birthday. I contacted amazon, then they put me in touch with the company of the watch. They were super fast answering me and dealing with my problem. They sent me an upgraded watch cause the blue one wasn't in stoke, also they paid for next day delivery so my son could have his present.Unfortunately, no many companies are like this any more..

Normally, I don't write reviews but their effort deserves one.

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointed, 16 Nov. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue waterproof watch, 24 Jun. 2014
Mrs. S. Robinson (Ramsgate) - See all my reviews
I'm an adult female and wanted a waterproof watch for timing my open water sea swims.

It has a stopwatch facility, date and a light - but buttons should not be pressed whilst the watch is wet.

Although it's early days, this seems just the job, reasonable price and after 5 outings - some for well over an hour, it's still working. Just hope it continues to.

2.0 out of 5 stars eyecatching ., 22 Jun. 2014
within 2 weeks blue wearing away from rim.- plastic face display cover scratches very easily.however it is a cheap watch that functions well and worth what I paid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch, 22 Jun. 2014
I bought this for my teenage son, he loved it. Good quality, looks good, fantastic value for money. Great buy.