on 16 April 2014
I have bought this two more times since my first order, lovely flavor melt in the mouth, can't stop eating it, give it a try you will be hooked as well.
on 6 August 2014
Excellent of it's type. Up there in my top 10. The boxes looked disappointingly small, but it's for the best since my waistline is disappointingly large.
on 12 December 2015
It's Fudge at its best.. Nice and soft with no sugary residue.. one of the best I have tasted, apart from a little farm shop from Jo'burg to Sun City (That stuff is to die for!)
on 11 June 2016
Keep coming back to buy more. If you love crumbly fudge then your search is over. Best fudge in the world. 'Nuff said :)
on 5 January 2015
All arrived intact. They were distributed as presents which went down well and I kept one for myself which was delicious.
on 23 May 2015
Horrible! Hard and not at all what was expected for the exorbitant price. Will definitely not be buying again!
on 14 August 2015
Absolutely delicious !! Bought for small premises for people. Lovely.
on 27 May 2015
This was a present for my husband-he thought it was delicious.
on 23 September 2014
Birthday present for gran who is a big fudge fan, good value
on 18 July 2015