4.0 out of 5 stars Missing studs
The boots are lightweight, very comfortable and extrememly waterproof.

The only problem I found (with two other guys with the same boots) was that the studs just fell out on first use. I tightened them with the right tool but they still fell out.
Published 11 months ago by dave edgar

2.0 out of 5 stars Great for comfort shame about the stitching.
Without doubt one of the most comfortable pairs of golf shoe/boots I have ever owned.
Completely waterproof until the stitching failed at the same place on both boots.
A golf friend at my club had exactly the same problem with the same boots.
Our course was quite wet and is hilly.
However, it does appear to be a fault.

The retailers gave us...
Published 6 months ago by Golfer Tim

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Missing studs, 2 Dec 2013
The boots are lightweight, very comfortable and extrememly waterproof.

I took them to American Golf who stated that they were the wrong studs. I purchased the recommended stud and have found them to be perfect. No more lost studs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Boots made for walking - in the rough, 30 Nov 2013
I have a pair of golf shoes that leak on the fairway although I dont use the fairway a lot, so they double-leaked in the rough ! These boots now mean that my feet are so dry after a round that I can swap them for my ordinary day shoes without having to also change my socks (on the car park ?? - ooer !) - these are BRILL - note: check tightness of spikes before use

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 7 Dec 2013
No more wet feet. played in these since I bought them, really pleased. Warm as well as dry. Highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars 5 *'s if...., 13 Dec 2013
These boots are not quite as wide a fit as expected, but they do stretch a little after a couple of wearings. They are only 4 stars when delivered, but add steel spikes and they become 5 stars.

Now have dry feet every round.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great for comfort shame about the stitching., 3 May 2014
A golf friend at my club had exactly the same problem with the same boots.
Our course was quite wet and is hilly.
However, it does appear to be a fault.

The retailers gave us both a full refund, in accordance with the 12 month guarantee, so the service was good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for winter, 14 Dec 2013
These boots are ideal for the wetter winter months. I used to come off the course with extremely wet feet as the water in the longer grass of the rough would come in over the top of my golf shoes.

With these being boots the water doesnt get in and my feet stay perfectly dry.

They are very comfortable too and absolutely worth the money. They are not the most stylish of golf footwear but i bought them solely to keep my feet dry not look good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 20 Jun 2014
Excellent value for money.Fitted perfectly and they were delivered much earlier than I expected. As a result of my experience I would not hesitate to recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Golf boots, 18 April 2014
This review is from: Stuburt 2014 Men's Golf C-XP Waterproof Winter Golf Boots - Black/Lime (Misc.)
Excellent boots and ideal for winter occasion, not only warm and waterproof but so comfortable when playing golf. Recommend these boots for any golf player.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stuburt Golf C-XP Mens Winter Boots, 3 April 2014
Winter golf boot , Done!

Not the best looking shoe you'll get , but waterproof and cozy even in deepest winter.

One thing , the studs are only hand tight so tighten then up before use. I saw a few reveiws of people losing studs on the first use. They must have missed the warning label under the studs themselves , bet the warning is lost on the 4th tee too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Golf Boots, 27 Mar 2014
D. Crilley (Scottish Highlands) - See all my reviews
So far they are good but I think the stitching looks a bit suspect. waterproof so far but my last pair split well within a year.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›