5.0 out of 5 stars Not for me but excellent service
Published 11 months ago by mw4e08

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but shipped from abroad, had to pay customs charges
Good but this item was shipped from America and I had to pay a customs charge and a royal mail fee which increased the price by over 11, it wasn't clear when purchased there would be additional customs charges, or that it was shipped from the USA.
Published 11 months ago by J. G

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but shipped from abroad, had to pay customs charges, 30 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Not for me but excellent service, 12 Sep 2013
I had no idea what size I needed but when they arrived I realised I wanted the 55mm so therefore I had to return them. It was easy to return and I got most of what I paid for postage back. Really quick service for product to arrive and return. I will hopefully be getting some more as they are a lovely colour and the size would have been perfect but I'm used to bigger frames!

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 9 Dec 2013
Everything was wrong with this product. They were NOT Matte Black (they were shiny black). They were NOT polarised. one of the legs were very loose. the cleaning cloth was from SPECSAVERS !!!, and the packaging was badly damaged. I am not sure I will order anything through Amazon again, although I have always been very pleased with previous purchases I have made, this experience has put me off.

5.0 out of 5 stars ray bans, 3 July 2011
Having ordered the wrong size I got in touch with the provider and literally by return of post the correct glasses arrived. The glasses are wonderful but the service I received was amazing. I really appreciated speaking to someone so helpful and effective. Great product of course but second to none service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 21 July 2013
Great product - perfect lens size and colour, prompt receipt of product and I would recommend to anyone wanting Ray-Bans cheaper than in store.

4.0 out of 5 stars genuine Wayfarer, 29 Jun 2013
I just don't give 5 stars cause the sunglasse make noise every time i open or close them it's like they're all plastic, but no these glasse are genuine and the delevery was made on time.

I recomend this seller

5.0 out of 5 stars Ray Bans, 8 Jan 2012
Product arrived safe and sound.
Look great, no problems only was a little surprised at the frames being slightly smaller than I had imagined.
Bought these as a gift and they were a HIT!

5.0 out of 5 stars You make these look good...................., 23 April 2014
I am a total fan of Ray-Ban wayfarers, and when I saw these in Newcastle airport (duty free),
I bought a pair as a present for my wife.
She loved them - and when my sister saw them, she went looking for a pair for herself
I decided to surprise her and ordered a pair thru Amazon - at 20 cheaper (so much for duty free prices!).
Arrived afetr 3 days, and she was delighted with them and is looking forward to the summer.
recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great service., 31 Aug 2013
Sunglasses were exactly as described. The delivery was very prompt, and the sunglasses fit beautifully. I love this style of sunglasses, it's very classic, classy and works well with everything. Would recommend seller to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars RayBan New Wayfareer sunglasses, 26 July 2013
Sandra Redler - See all my reviews
I firstly sought the glasses that I wanted in the shop, ie style and fit and then sourced them through Amazon who were 23+ cheaper. Very happy with the sun glasses. I got the polarised ones and the lens is amazing. Everything so clear and sharp. Would recommend. The 'new' wayfarer model is nicer than the original ones as they are smaller. I chose the brown tortoise frame which is lovely.