Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 25 October 2013
I ordered this product as a replacement for an order that has been unfulfilled by another supplier on this site, and what a relief that I did so.

The case fits excellently and does what it says on the tin. I ordered the product and it was here within a few days, and I was not kept waiting weeks on end before being told that their was a back log of shipping to get through, something no-one wants to hear, especially when you have pre-ordered the product weeks in advance to be one of the first to receive it's launch.

Anyway, order yourselves a case from Orzly, it fits, it looks good, the product feels excellent in the hand and aligns with all the ports and camera lens recess wonderfully. Thanks Orzly, the product and the service is excellent.
on 23 October 2013
The wallet/case fits my hudl really well and great quality for price, a real bargain. The choice of colours are also superb.
on 20 February 2014
This product does everything I could wish, it fits my Hudl perfectly, has the holes in the right places and oh, I forgot is a lovely colour. I can highly recommend it.
on 25 February 2014
Really please with wallet. Fits perfectly but there is no hole to allow recharger in when when wallet closed which is drawback and I would have given 4.5 stars for if I knew how to make a half star! Also included a stylus which was a bonus. Well packed and arrived quickly.
on 3 February 2014
Quick delivery and great value for money. Similar cases available in the shops at least 4 times the price. Case fits well and you don't need to take it out to charge it, take a pic, listen to music or connect to other devices.
on 14 December 2013
Love it!!!
A really great product, well made and suits the purpose!!! Lovely colour and came much quicker than expected!
Very smart and looks lovely over my purple Tablet!!!!! Would recommend.
on 5 November 2013
At first glance it looks ok and it does protect the tablet. However ....
1) There are no hols at the rear for the speaker or camera so you will have to remove to use those facilities
2) The velcro is not stron enough on the one I have to prevent to hold the stand flap in-place
3) To top it off one of the adjustable corners just bork away from its housing for no reason as my wife was using it

Whilst I was looking for an alternative it may be better to pay the extra and get one from Teso that is designed for the Hudl
on 12 November 2013
Have had this product for just a few weeks and already, one of the corner plastic clips that hold the Hudl in place has broken off rendering the whole thing useless. Looks nothing like the purple one in the picture.

Would not recommend it or purchase one like it again as it is not value for money.

quite disappointed
on 29 December 2013
Very nice quality and useful item. The only downside is you cannot charge your hudl whilst the case is closed. Prefer it be dust free whilst charging.
on 24 July 2014
This is a lovely item, and the colour is very girlish to. My item arrived the day before I expected it to. Well worth the money. Thank you seller.

See one answered question