5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning - a lovely, well-made, well-designed watch
Published 8 months ago by Cheshire Gent

2.0 out of 5 stars Watch face too big for comfortable wear
sadly I had to return this as the watch face was far too big.
I would say the watch looked well made but wasn't practical for daily wear
Published 1 month ago by Chrissie

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning - a lovely, well-made, well-designed watch, 7 Dec 2013
This review is from: Citizen Eco-Drive Men's Quartz Watch with White Dial Chronograph Display and Grey Green Fabric Strap AT2290-01A (Watch)
I already own two Citizen Eco-Drive watches (one of them from the Signature range) so when I saw this on a Black Friday deal, it was a no-brainer. The watch face is clear and easy to read, is solid without being too weighty, and being Eco-Drive means you never need worry about batteries. The strap is comfortable too - the webbing has a soft lined reverse, so doesn't catch hairs, and is extremely practical, with solid metal rivets punched through to ensure a decent fit.

The only minor niggle is that it isn't a perpetual calendar, which my other two are, but that's purely my preference.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good size, nice design, 19 Dec 2013
It feels solid, has a nice design without being to flashy and it isn't to big. One complaint (which is more personal) is that it's either a bit tight or a bit loose on my wrist. Unfortunately there isn't a "sweet spot".

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cool watch! Beware of the price though., 3 Dec 2013
John K. Gateley "johngateley" (Bracknell, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this Citizen watch on Amazon last week and am really pleased with it. It's a good sized face, clean lines and feels reasonably expensive rather than paper light! The strap is a canvas-type material which is fine but this could have been of better quality. However, overall a great watch. Beware though that the same watch is available from a competitor for £99 - for some reason Amazon price this at £229. I paid £90 on Black Friday which is a good price - it's not worth £229.

5.0 out of 5 stars Black Friday Bargain, 13 Dec 2013
jrg (Leeds, West Yorks) - See all my reviews
Large and very clear face, just what i needed.Wasn't sure about strap when purchased but it does look good and is comfortable as well as secure. So no batteries and WR100metre what's not to like.Great purchase well suited.

5.0 out of 5 stars great christmas present, 6 Jan 2014
I got this for my husband for Christmas during black Friday so got an absolute bargain, it's a great watch and he loves it

4.0 out of 5 stars Typical Citizen quality., 30 Dec 2013
Great watch, I love Citizens, the face could be made better (IMHO) by being luminous (would have been 5 stars then) but it's a comfortable watch to wear and keeps time well.

Great value at the lightning deal price (£90) but at full price it's a little steep considering the others you could get in the same price range

5.0 out of 5 stars Best watch I have ever owned., 24 Jan 2014
I received the watch just under a week ago. I wanted to use it for a while before I wrote a review about it. it took about four days for the strap to shape to my wrist and it is now very comfortable I think it took longer than I expected because the strap is backed with what looks and feels like soft leather. the face of the watch is light in colour with large dark hands and large numbers printed on the face which makes it very easy to read in all different light levels. and the buttons and dial feel solid and strong. the only downside for me is I cant see the time in the dark - I knew there was no back light so that's not a problem (sometimes when i read reviews and products are marked down for not having a feature they have never claimed to possess I feel the reviewer has failed to understand how to review a product.) But back on point even though the hands looks like they might glow in the dark as far as I can tell they don't.

all in all its a very nice watch that looks and feels great on my wrist, the biggest plus point for me is no battery replacement thanks to clever solar power technology.

5.0 out of 5 stars A quality time piece, 20 Jan 2014
This watch not only looks good but is easy to read, I have others which have so much on the I have to look twice to tell the time. I'm glad I bought it in the sale £84 and not the full price £229 before Xmas. definitely worth £84

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, 15 Jan 2014
I love it, and all my friends love it, especially the strap, it looks casual and robust and it is...
I was worried about the Eco function... sounded too complicated at first... but after a couple of hours under the sunlight, it just jumped into action, the date function is pretty easy to use, the watch is great...

Gotta be careful with the strap though... in the future it might be prone to stains and gathering dirt...
All in all great value for money paid and great everyday casual watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cracking watch, 14 Jan 2014
Great watch use it every day very comfortable and keeps good time and never needs a battery! Could not be better!