5.0 out of 5 stars Cot
Really pleased with this beautiful cot. As its at Grandmas house (me) I wanted something special for a special little boy.
Not sure if I missed it being mentioned but I thought the sides could be lowered. As it happens its not a problem and I find it quite re-assuring that he can't get the sides down.
Published 6 months ago by saunders50

3.0 out of 5 stars outstanding price for the quality.
Lovely cotbed very spacious for my growing son only thing I would change is the mattress as a little thin but with the price you seriously cant moan.
Published 26 days ago by ailsa nicholson

5.0 out of 5 stars Cot, 10 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely cot, 29 Mar 2014
Great cot for the price it also included the mattress which is very soft since we've had this cot my baby now sleeps through the whole night definitely would recommend this to a friend

4.0 out of 5 stars brilliant value for money !!!, 5 May 2014
This is a very sturdy cot lovely colour, the only think that could be better about it is a thicker mattress, other than that, its brilliant !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars It is very good value, 16 May 2014
It is very good value for the money recommend it to anyone who have a baby.it takes 5 minutes to put together

5.0 out of 5 stars NEW BABY CHILD CLASSIC WOOD COT BED & ECO FOAM COTBED MATTRESS, 25 May 2014
big value product, easy to assemble, me and my husband like it. let's hope that it will be good all long until our baby will be 5-6 years old :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 11 May 2014
This review is from: NEW BABY COT & ECO FOAM COTBED MATTRESS CAMILL 60x120 (Baby Product)
Very happy with the cot baby sleeps well. So I sleep well my self. Thank you very much have a.

3.0 out of 5 stars outstanding price for the quality., 25 Aug 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service and product ordered Friday night and was delivered ..., 13 Aug 2014
Great service and product ordered Friday night and was delivered on tues 2pm took 20 mins to put up simple instructions really happy with it,thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Good, 8 May 2014
N. Nasiruddin "nikku" (UK) - See all my reviews
Easy to assemble and very good quality. Worth the money especially the similar ones in Babies r us website were over 200 GBP

1.0 out of 5 stars Cot looks nice. But is badly made, 31 July 2014
Cot looks nice. But is badly made. Has rough patches all over the wood. Paint job is awful. Cracks in spindles.