Colour Name: Red|Style Name: Speaker Holder|Change

on 13 February 2015
I really do like this. Having the Beats Pill raised off the table makes the sound so much better. Only criticism is that you can't easily access the volume controls, you can just about get to the "Down" volume button but the increase button is completely hidden. Not a major problem as I can alter the volume direct from my phone but worthy of losing a star due to poor design.
review image
on 17 February 2015
Yes, this stand is very expensive at £40 especially when you consider that it's just a bit of plastic and the speaker it holds has just been reduced to £100. But I love it anyway. It's quirky and fits the speaker like a glove. The sound quality is definitely better when the speaker is elevated, so that's a bonus. You can access the charge port and the on/off button no problem but forget about the volume buttons, they're inaccessible when using this stand, although that doesn't matter if you alter the volume using the device you've paired the speaker to. Otherwise you have to remove the cover to adjust the volume, which isn't ideal. That's the only gripe. It looks amazing on my desk and compliments the speaker very well. If it was £20 I'd give it 5 stars.
on 11 February 2014
Very cool dude. Good looking ornament(my kids love looking at it), solid and balanced, good hand holding size when moving him around the house to listen to your music. Easy access to remove your pill when needed. Perfect choice.
on 25 October 2015
I like the quirky design, but it doesn't allow you to turn the volume up without taking the casing off first. Considering the expense, I would have expected this not to be an issue.
on 21 January 2015
cute, looks fantastic in my teenagers bedroom.
on 9 October 2014
Nice design but some buttons are hidden.
on 16 April 2014
i just love this product because i really love it i use it in the toilet and it loves me back
on 13 December 2014
This is for my son!he is delighted! Very happy
on 4 February 2015
My Grandson was very pleased with this item
on 5 January 2015
Excellent! Really happy with the product.