Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 28 October 2013
David Essex has to be one of the most underated songwriters, This brilliant album contains some of the finest songs written over four decades, beautifully Produced by Whiteburn, a new look at some major hits - that really works. The new versions of Rock On, Lamplight and If I Could are inspired. I read "Reflections" was two years in the making,
well worth the wait-Brilliant!
on 5 November 2013
Great new mix of old hit of Davids Plus some newer songs of his also get a remake. Great songs from a geat Singer Songwriter, and allround Talanted Man .
on 1 November 2013
Its David Essex - what more can I say. The old songs have not been ruined by being updated. Excellent.
on 5 March 2014
Reflections worth reflecting on as you listen to this superb album with David's well known songs over the years musically and verbally tweaked a wee bit to give the avid fan a twist in their collection of David Essex tracks. Doesn't detract from your years of enjoying his original tracks on older CDs it encourages you to rake them all out and give them an airing making you glad that you own Reflections with its slightly different beat. Lamplight is a real treat!
on 28 January 2014
When I bought the c.d, and put it on to listen too, I thought, another greatest hits, but no, David has brought a differant style to some of his hits, such as LAMPLIGHT, its all jazzed up, wich is differant, and very enjoyable, so its good to see that even though David is getting on a bit, he still knows how to hold a tune, and this c.d, is well worth it you wont be dissapointed even if you are new fan or an old fan, you will love it.
on 16 January 2014
This came very well packaged so it didn't get broken and very quickly. I bought it as a present and the person I bought it for thought it was amazing and was really happy. I truly recommend this.
on 3 January 2014
If you are already a fan of this gorgeous man then as usual you will not be disappointed ! Stripped down to the bare basics ,his hits never fail to impress ! Highly recommended !!
on 18 January 2014
David Essex never fails to hold my interest both visually and through his music, loved the album and the changes to some of my very favourite songs. Rock on David, a hit.
on 11 March 2014
Excellant CD although in my opinion anything that David Essex does i excellant
I have always been a great fan and I always will but this CD is very good.
on 20 November 2013
BRILLIANT I,VE LIKED DAVID ESSEX SINCE I WAS 15 AND HAVE SEEN HIM NEARLY EVERY YEAR SINCE. THIS IS GREAT AND I,M LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING HIM IN JUNE 2014