5.0 out of 5 stars Apple Mac 21,5 all in one desktop
Published 2 months ago by J. L. P. Herbert

1.0 out of 5 stars Not easy to use at all
Not easy to use at all. Very disappointed, will stick to windows in the future. I intend to pass it on to my brother who needs one for his studies. Waste of money.
Published 19 days ago by man with no name

5.0 out of 5 stars Apple Mac 21,5 all in one desktop, 18 Jun 2014
J. L. P. Herbert "gappygap2" (Plymouth) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Apple iMac 21.5-inch All-in-One Desktop PC with Magic Mouse and Wireless Keyboard (Intel Core i5 2.7GHz Processor, 8GB DDR3 RAM, 1TB HDD, 5400rpm, Intel Iris Pro, Face Time HD Camera, OS X Mountain Lion) (Personal Computers)
At first I was disappointed because it did not have a built in disc drive. I subsequently bought a portable Samsung disc drive, plugged into the usb, it works perfectly. I guess if you have a built in disc drive, if it goes wrong then you are stuck, at least the portable one is replaceable. I only wish Apple would make the back adjustable so that you could lower the screen, I know it is 'tiltable' but that doesn't always do, anyway have found a turntable to put it on and that has cured the problem. It wouldn't have taken Apple much trouble to make the stand with two slots that are adjustable. Until I got the turntable I did find it a very slight nuisance to keep turning it around to access the usb points, have got used to it now. In all I love it. It was hard to forget windows operating system but now I am glad I went over to Apple, Windows was always crashing and giving error messages which were very tiring and time consuming and Windows withdrew support for XP. I would never go back to Windows.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect! And a great price., 6 Dec 2013
I had been looking around for this model for a while as wanted to make sure I got it for a good price from a trusted seller.
It arrived the next day, couldn't have been simpler to set up (thank you Apple!) and I love it!! I recommend buying the disk drive to go with it as they don't come built-in anymore.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant machine as usual from Apple, 26 Jun 2014
Apple computer arrived 3 days ahead of scheduled delivery date, well packaged.
Setting up was relatively straight forward as I have other Apple products (iPhone and iPad) .
Having owned a Windows PC previously and grown very tried of Microsofts seemingly endless operating system updates, which almost certainly end up requiring new hardware I decided to go down the Apple route if only to achieve compatibility with our other Apple products.
Only possible gripe with Apple devices is trying to get them to "talk to" our Sonos system, no problem with playing radio stations but playing music actually held on the PC, let alone ever being able to stream from iCloud, is seemingly fraught with problems and from I have read elsewhere on the web I'm not the only one. Please, please Apple and Sonos get it together, you both make brilliant products and would so good if they interfaced better with each other.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the iMac!, 6 July 2014
I love the Finder app particularly as it gives you lots of different ways of looking for and displaying documents. It is a beautiful machine and I the screen definition is brilliant! The mouse is very easy to use, sleek and comfortable. The keyboard is great very neat and the keys are just a dream!

5.0 out of 5 stars iMac = superb, 28 April 2014
After using Windows & PCs for 25 years this is a breath of fresh air.

An excellent computer with a great OS and really good bundled software.

It is fast and reliable and the OS is far more user friendly than Windows.

5.0 out of 5 stars A replacement for my Mid 2011 iMac., 4 Feb 2014
This is a replacement for my Mid 2011 desktop Mac and there are many improvements over my existing machine. Everything is a lot faster on the new model, Late 2013, and the most noticeable feature is the non reflective screen. There's no built in disk drive on the new Mac's but to be honest I didn't use it very much anyway. That said, for an extra fifty pounds I purchased one just in case. The item was advertised with Mountain Lion but arrived with Marvericks already installed and it was also boxed in the new design carton, excellent!

The final word must go to Amazon for sourcing the very latest Apple products at competitive prices and fast shipping.

5.0 out of 5 stars So much better than PC, 14 Feb 2014
I've been using windows based PC's since 1994 and after Microsofts latest version(win8/8.1) it was time to call it a day. I have had my iMac for a while now, with not ONE issue, i only wish i had made the switch a long time ago. I know this kit does not come cheap but believe me its well worth the extra cash. The after sale service you get from Apple is second to none not that i have needed to call them, but what i have heard from friends and family they are in a class of their own. The only worry i had about making the switch was getting familiar with the OS(Mavericks), after a couple of weeks i have now become very confidant with its interface. I seriously suggest you make the switch you won't regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Apple iMac 21.5", 25 April 2014
I fell in love with Apple Mac when I saw it in a friend's house and when my Windows XP finally gave up the ghost decided to buy an Apple for myself. Haven't regretted it and would recommend it to anyone who really wants quality and service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 9 May 2014
From start up through ease of use to the quality of performance and the quality of the features of this AIO this PC has it all. All the family love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Apple do it for me, 17 July 2014
Great product. It works straight out of the box (well packaged too). The supplier was excellent and matched his reviews. I know Apple products are expensive, but they tend to work. Compared to Windows this is superb. It is ready to use in no time at all and it is what all home computers should be.