5.0 out of 5 stars Love the iMac!
I love the Finder app particularly as it gives you lots of different ways of looking for and displaying documents. It is a beautiful machine and I the screen definition is brilliant! The mouse is very easy to use, sleek and comfortable. The keyboard is great very neat and the keys are just a dream!
Published 5 months ago by Karen Edgar

3.0 out of 5 stars Not perfect
A possible great product loses 2 stars from me.
The first because I've spent the past 2 weeks looking for a non-existent pound sign rather than $ on the keyboard. I thought I was shopping on the Amazon UK site for heavens sake !
Published 2 months ago by Tythingrun

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the iMac!, 6 July 2014
This review is from: Apple iMac 21.5-inch All-in-One Desktop PC with Magic Mouse and Wireless Keyboard (Intel Core i5 2.7GHz Processor, 8GB DDR3 RAM, 1TB HDD, 5400rpm, Intel Iris Pro, Face Time HD Camera, OS X Mountain Lion) (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Apple iMac 21.5", 25 April 2014
I fell in love with Apple Mac when I saw it in a friend's house and when my Windows XP finally gave up the ghost decided to buy an Apple for myself. Haven't regretted it and would recommend it to anyone who really wants quality and service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect! And a great price., 6 Dec 2013
I had been looking around for this model for a while as wanted to make sure I got it for a good price from a trusted seller.
It arrived the next day, couldn't have been simpler to set up (thank you Apple!) and I love it!! I recommend buying the disk drive to go with it as they don't come built-in anymore.

5.0 out of 5 stars So much better than PC, 14 Feb 2014
I've been using windows based PC's since 1994 and after Microsofts latest version(win8/8.1) it was time to call it a day. I have had my iMac for a while now, with not ONE issue, i only wish i had made the switch a long time ago. I know this kit does not come cheap but believe me its well worth the extra cash. The after sale service you get from Apple is second to none not that i have needed to call them, but what i have heard from friends and family they are in a class of their own. The only worry i had about making the switch was getting familiar with the OS(Mavericks), after a couple of weeks i have now become very confidant with its interface. I seriously suggest you make the switch you won't regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars iMac = superb, 28 April 2014
After using Windows & PCs for 25 years this is a breath of fresh air.

An excellent computer with a great OS and really good bundled software.

It is fast and reliable and the OS is far more user friendly than Windows.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant machine as usual from Apple, 26 Jun 2014
Apple computer arrived 3 days ahead of scheduled delivery date, well packaged.
Setting up was relatively straight forward as I have other Apple products (iPhone and iPad) .
Having owned a Windows PC previously and grown very tried of Microsofts seemingly endless operating system updates, which almost certainly end up requiring new hardware I decided to go down the Apple route if only to achieve compatibility with our other Apple products.
Only possible gripe with Apple devices is trying to get them to "talk to" our Sonos system, no problem with playing radio stations but playing music actually held on the PC, let alone ever being able to stream from iCloud, is seemingly fraught with problems and from I have read elsewhere on the web I'm not the only one. Please, please Apple and Sonos get it together, you both make brilliant products and would so good if they interfaced better with each other.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product very well priced but shambolic packaging, 9 Nov 2014
I'm happy enough with the iMac but I have reservations about Mobohub who sold it to me on Amazon Marketplace. To be fair, the goods arrived quickly and were very competitively priced and work fine but they arrived loose in a large box with loads of office rubbish. There were loads of irrelevant invoices with the addresses cut out and empty reels of carpet tape. The magic mouse and keyboard were separate and not in the sealed box with the iMac which had a usb keyboard and mouse in the box as well despite illustrating the magic mouse and keyboard on the outside. The magic mouse and keyboard weren't in a sealed box so may or may not be brand new though I think the computer itself is. There was a cheap unfused plug adapter to allow it to be pugged into UK mains sockets but a UK mains lead arrived under separate cover with the same delivery- a much better solution. As to the iMac itself, I'm in the process of switching from an old windows PC. I think I'm going to love it but at the moment it's like moving to a new better house in an area where you haven't quite mastered the language and the removal men have left everything spread out over the floor. The Missing manual "Switching to the Mac" has been invaluable.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not perfect, 28 Sep 2014
A possible great product loses 2 stars from me.
The second star is docked because the Apple software won't allow me to manually sync my fully updated iPad . Ok, I can sync through iCloud but that only accounts for iTunes purchases. It just smacks of arrogance
Thankfully the Amazon player is far more customer/user friendly

5.0 out of 5 stars but it is getting better. For Photoshop and Lightroom users Mac is the ..., 16 Sep 2014
I wish I'd changed to a Mac years ago, much simpler to use than a windows computer and takes up much less space too. They are expensive though, which is probably why I didn't get one years ago! Another wee problem is software, lots of it for windows PCs a tad less for Mac's, but it is getting better. For Photoshop and Lightroom users Mac is the way to go, I've used them on both platforms and Mac is the best, no doubt there's some out there that will disagree! I use Epson photo printers and the drivers for the Mac are not as good as the drivers for windows, and I have no idea why, does anyone out there know?
Apple customer care is second to none, BT and some others could learn a lot from them! Apple products are expensive, yes, but you really do get what you pay for, excellence.

5.0 out of 5 stars A replacement for my Mid 2011 iMac., 4 Feb 2014
This is a replacement for my Mid 2011 desktop Mac and there are many improvements over my existing machine. Everything is a lot faster on the new model, Late 2013, and the most noticeable feature is the non reflective screen. There's no built in disk drive on the new Mac's but to be honest I didn't use it very much anyway. That said, for an extra fifty pounds I purchased one just in case. The item was advertised with Mountain Lion but arrived with Marvericks already installed and it was also boxed in the new design carton, excellent!

The final word must go to Amazon for sourcing the very latest Apple products at competitive prices and fast shipping.